Wow.. This is effin horrid ...

ju5t1n20

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Murdoch

View Post

OR, it could be the now famous Bulb syndrome. If you think we suck, then you're obviously stupid, and you shouldn't be able to say anything anyway.

Does that mean they're ready for the Political forum? biggrin.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Phrophus

View Post

Well, they at least have to read the comments before deciding. I think that HCAF can crush their egos if we try.

One thing that does not exist in scumden is mercy. Fuck them and their so-called dreams.

• Members

Just so we're clear:

To spend time with you I have to wait
To your clock, I become a slave
But when I see your face, on is erased
Because the things I do, they're to spend time with you

Because the moments together, I wish they could last forever
And the time apart, you're with me in my heart, oh

They're just to spend time with you

To spend time with you, I anticipate
Meet you here then there, I can not wait.
'Cause when you appear, I could show a tear
The things I do, they're to spend time with you.

The moments together, I wish they could last forever
And the time apart, you're with me in my heart, oh

(Guitar "solo?")

(Jesus pose)

Woah pretty baby
i swear that it's true
Even though you don't have a clue
Just to spend time with you
Oh yeayeayah
It's just to spend time with you

C'mon
C'mon
C'mon

Oh yeaheeyah
C'mon

(Guitar "solo" again?)

• Members

Those vocals were written by a twelve year old that's never been laid. And those vocals are {censored}ing TERRIBLE. That chick in the vid resembles one of hardfail's babes in the face, but doesn't have the bod to support her nose. So which one has rich parents to pay for the {censored}-awful vid?

Man, I thought I sucked.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Phrophus View Post
Well, they at least have to read the comments before deciding. I think that HCAF can crush their egos if we try.
HA. They've made it so far as to rope some poor woman into being in their video...they're clearly in this for the long haul and are probably too convinced of how "awesome" they are.

I think we should pass this band off to 4chan. Let them do what they do.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Murdoch View Post
Honest opinion, no punches pulled?

They look like pretentious douchebags. That "singer" is so off-key that it hurts my ears. He looks like KING douchebag. He probably gets laid a lot. It's so generic, it is to country as djent is to metal, only worse. You can tell that they think that song fucking rules. It not only sucks, it deep throats camels.

I want to punch them all.
This is my reply...word for word...

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by wizaynecarter View Post
i have no words for that level of lameness!

by bullqueers!
Naw dude, he's got that whole "country stud" look down, AND he lives in the south. Fucker pulls trim, I guarantee it.

I figured out the best analogy, though. This band is to country music as Design the Skyline are to metal.

This could honestly be in contention for the worst song ever raped to tape/or hard drive. I say that because there's no way it would have agreed to store such a goddamned abomination if it had any choice in the matter.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powers View Post

well I am confused as to "What" they are supposed to be. signer is modern pop/country (puntry?), then douche bag mohawk kid, flying v. I mean wtf? Then this shit comes out. The "singer" is fucking horrific. I only skipped around, but check out 2:01. sooooooooo bad.
I didn't make it that far the first time so I restarted it here so I could hear the solo...this just can't be for real. confused.giffacepalm.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by KCTigerChief

View Post

DJ Chrispy, if you're reading this...You are better than what is displayed in this video. True story.

Dude, I would try to FAP to Whales of Neptune before I would attempt to listen to this bullshit ear rape ever again.

• Members

Also here is one for ya...I met these guys by accident while visiting a friend that lives in Prattsville (where they are from). Apparently they were getting their sound setup for a show right behind my buddies house so we walked down there (he already knew the guys) and helped them setup their sound board. They had some podunk idiot trying to run the board and he had all their gain maxed out and VERY little in the master. My buddy Justin was with me and he actually used to work running sound for a few bands when he wasn't playing and it took all of 5 minutes to have these guys sounding great...he even walked the guy through what he did and why and we left them sounding good (good sound does not a good band make).

Long story short the half drunk redneck sound wizard decided he didn't like all that smooth smooth tone and wanted some more of that speaker fart and board clipping and by the time they started the show it sounded like {censored} again. We walked back down right after they started and the band flagged us down and begged us to get behind the board again so we fixed the BS and before the next song was even over that ****** had them sounding like {censored} again. Anyway without further ado this is the band...who thinks they are rock legends and the only member of the band that is decent is the singer but for some reason he won't join another band (has had MANY offers).

The whole first group of pics in this video is from the actual show in question (didn't know it until I looked them up on youtube). Enjoy...

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by ss454 View Post
Also here is one for ya...I met these guys by accident while visiting a friend that lives in Prattsville (where they are from). Apparently they were getting their sound setup for a show right behind my buddies house so we walked down there (he already knew the guys) and helped them setup their sound board. They had some podunk idiot trying to run the board and he had all their gain maxed out and VERY little in the master. My buddy Justin was with me and he actually used to work running sound for a few bands when he wasn't playing and it took all of 5 minutes to have these guys sounding great...he even walked the guy through what he did and why and we left them sounding good (good sound does not a good band make).

Long story short the half drunk redneck sound wizard decided he didn't like all that smooth smooth tone and wanted some more of that speaker fart and board clipping and by the time they started the show it sounded like shit again. We walked back down right after they started and the band flagged us down and begged us to get behind the board again so we fixed the BS and before the next song was even over that ****** had them sounding like shit again. Anyway without further ado this is the band...who thinks they are rock legends and the only member of the band that is decent is the singer but for some reason he won't join another band (has had MANY offers).

The whole first group of pics in this video is from the actual show in question (didn't know it until I looked them up on youtube). Enjoy...
Still better than the OP band.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by ss454 View Post

Long story short the half drunk redneck sound wizard decided he didn't like all that smooth smooth tone and wanted some more of that speaker fart and board clipping and by the time they started the show it sounded like shit again. We walked back down right after they started and the band flagged us down and begged us to get behind the board again so we fixed the BS and before the next song was even over that ****** had them sounding like shit again. Anyway without further ado this is the band...who thinks they are rock legends and the only member of the band that is decent is the singer but for some reason he won't join another band (has had MANY offers).

Wow, that's...... Exceptional.. Exceptionally bad..

Archived