Wow.. This is effin horrid ...

ju5t1n20

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by musicmanmu

View Post

Wow. Really makes you wonder how people can do this sort of {censored} thinking they sound good. They should have saved whatever they spent on production for vocal and instrument lessons.

Vocal lessons would have interfered with his gym time.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by ju5t1n20

View Post

This band has been playing at a few bars in my town for the last 4 or 5 years. The original lineup with the guitarist, bass player, and drummer were really solid and very great players. The music with that lineup sounded great, but the singer sucked. They have been through several lineup changes and for some reason the musicians seem to get worse and worse. The last time they were at the bar I worked at, people were begging and offering to pay me to start dj'ing and to tell them to quit. Really sad.

Did you shoot them a message yet??? I want them to come here, to get off their high horse!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by KCTigerChief

View Post

Did you shoot them a message yet??? I want them to come here, to get off their high horse!

It would be like Chris Pierman all over again, except with a cowboy hat, and without his creepy stalker pic of Andrea.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by KCTigerChief

View Post

OMG I forgot about "Andrea" - that poor girl cry.gif

I'm sure she's well hidden in some cabin in the mountains of Montana with expert security, and dozens of forward-facing claymore mines set to detonate at the sound of weedle.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by duncan

View Post

You KNOW they're going to come here on their high horses saying {censored} like "we have ~6500 facebook likes" and "we play bar gigs every weekend to packed rooms"

To which we can respond "I didn't know your mom could click a mouse 6500 times with all that arthritis in her claw"

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Murdoch

View Post

It would be like Chris Pierman all over again, except with a cowboy hat, and without his creepy stalker pic of Andrea.

You don't know this douche singer doesn't have his own Andrea.

Though honestly, he seems more the type to have dozens of chicks wanting to reverse Andrea him. Which is a sad statement about the chicks.

Archived