Ok...now to stir it up even further-snax matching an amp not a clip

Spizzledude

• Members

http://www.fractalaudio.com/tmp/recto_org_mdrn.mp3

Beta clip that was just posted. It's a 2011 Recto and the snax matching it. They both sound like way too much bass to me BTW. Not any kind of tone I'd ever use. It's a a cab in an iso box and the amp is on 10.

Tried to fix it myself here w/eq:

http://soundcloud.com/zentman/recto-org-mdrn

• Members

I'm wondering why someone who wants to talk about only the AxeFX wouldn't go to the Fractal forums, where it's AxeFX 24/7.

4 threads of the last 45 I started related to Snax and all on Snax's new features. Snax sends out new feature which many are curious about. I post a few examples of each feature JUST ADDED. Big ass babies whine because they see a Snax in a title even though it is pretty big news to the many guys here who use it. Guess they can't figure out how not to open a thread that doesn't interest them.

Gotta wonder why you didn't post this in the recording forum or Focusrites site:

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2884418-Thoughts-on-the-Focusrite-Saffire-Pro-40&highlight=

Lot of other recording related threads by you. Just sayin'

Don't like my threads....don't click them. How many times do I have to tell you that before you take the hint.

In the history of guitar amplification and processing there has NEVER been a single device that could listen to a recorded tone and do it. Yesterday there was. Today it did something Kemper has done but still slightly noteworthy...it profiled an amp. That to me is a little more newsworthy than "That Peavey Classic sure is a good amp".

• Members

I don't get you guys when it comes to tone clips (any tone clips - Axe related or not). Half the time everyone is going, "Damn, that's beautiful!" and the other half of the time everyone is going, "Well, that was {censored}e" yet almost EVERY clip is largely the same. I've heard a thousand forum user clips of metal tones over the years and each one is so similar to the other that it's crazy that we even bother discussing them.

• Members

I don't get you guys when it comes to tone clips (any tone clips - Axe related or not). Half the time everyone is going, "Damn, that's beautiful!" and the other half of the time everyone is going, "Well, that was {censored}e" yet almost EVERY clip is largely the same. I've heard a thousand forum user clips of metal tones over the years and each one is so similar to the other that it's crazy that we even bother discussing them.

This clip does kinda suck to be honest though. Not a great tone to start but Cliff did it just to show the matching I reckon.

• Members

Guess they can't figure out how not to open a thread that doesn't interest them.

This is the goofiest thing about any forum on any topic. It's the {censored}ing definition of irony when someone comes into a thread about a topic that he/she doesn't want to read about, and then complains that the person making the thread should have made it where that first person couldn't read it.

That's not to what OverDriven isn't legit, of course. If someone only ever talked about one thing then, sure, that person would benefit from going to a more specific forum. But, saying that as a sly way to complain about this thread is kinda' douche-y - if that was the intention.

• Members

4 of 45 threads just doesn't seem excessive to me. Look at my posting history. it's all there despite claims I delete threads (which I can't). 5 of 60 actually..just looked. (2 a month?)

The other 55 are a little too thinly veiled though....

:cop:

• Members

Guess they can't figure out how not to open a thread that doesn't interest them.

I'm gonna step out of my usual role for a moment here and just offer a bit of advice. You're raging defenses when someone complains is why so many here dogpile you, zent. Someone comes at you, you either laugh with them or ignore it. You won't end up with the reputation of douchey snax fart pooper that way. Not that forum reputations mean {censored} in the grand scheme, it just seems you fly into defense mode really easily, and people know it and push your buttons at every opportunity because of it.

Contrary to real life, the best defense on the intardwebz is no defense at all.

Basically, what I'm saying is, while you're telling people to ignore you if they don't like what you have to say, you should be ignoring them if you don't like what they have to say.

Now, I'll get right back to tardin' out as soon as I wake up fully.

Archived