Ok...now to stir it up even further-snax matching an amp not a clip

Spizzledude

• Members

^ That is sound advice but I will reveal something as to my motive for just letting {censored} fly. I work 6-7 days a week 10-12 hours a day. I have to be the voice of calm all day in the face of crap flying at me from all directions. I deal with some utter morons that I must remain calm with and explain things to countless times.

Here I just get to be a raging a-hole when confronted. Kinda like a place to take mental rage dumps if you will. Kinda works like therapy in a way. But you are right....I could just ignore or not post a snax thread ever. :) Thanks

• Members

I'm gonna step out of my usual role for a moment here and just offer a bit of advice. You're raging defenses when someone complains is why so many here dogpile you, zent. Someone comes at you, you either laugh with them or ignore it. You won't end up with the reputation of douchey snax fart pooper that way. Not that forum reputations mean {censored} in the grand scheme, it just seems you fly into defense mode really easily, and people know it and push your buttons at every opportunity because of it.

Contrary to real life, the best defense on the intardwebz is no defense at all.

Basically, what I'm saying is, while you're telling people to ignore you if they don't like what you have to say, you should be ignoring them if you don't like what they have to say.

Now, I'll get right back to tardin' out as soon as I wake up fully.

If you keep up with this advice stuff you'll be starting your own column! :D

I'm with zent, though. I think the people that only {censored} stir are the ones that could use good advice.

• Members

If you keep up with this advice stuff you'll be starting your own column!
:D

I'm with zent, though. I think the people that only {censored} stir are the ones that could use good advice.

You can't control other people, and the Internet is a place filled with folks wanting to cause a rage response. You can really only control yourself and your own actions and interactions with others.

Jeezus, I'm sounding all Dr. Phil.

• Members

I work in IT. Believe me, I know what that's like.

FWIW, your rage dumps come across a little more like tantrums. But hey, to each their own.

I get my therapy by beating the ever loving hell out of a guitar a few times a week and killing lots of things in video games. Keeps my rage in check most of the time.

You'd be surprised how calm I actually am when firing off my salvos. When I leave this newsgroup it all stays here too. :) I pretty much only fire at the same group of guys who have been trolling me for years.

• Members

I'm gonna step out of my usual role for a moment here and just offer a bit of advice.
You're raging defenses when someone complains is why so many here dogpile you
, zent. Someone comes at you, you either laugh with them or ignore it. You won't end up with the reputation of douchey snax fart pooper that way. Not that forum reputations mean {censored} in the grand scheme, it just seems you fly into defense mode really easily, and people know it and push your buttons at every opportunity because of it.

So, basically what you're saying is that people are generally assholes looking for any 'in' to be assholes - give them that 'in' and be prepared to get asshole'd.

That would seem to say more about them than the defender. Also, notice that most posters that are the most outspoken assholers, if you will, have the highest post counts. It's almost as though they're incapable of keeping their 'assholes' to themselves.

• Members

You can't control other people, and the Internet is a place filled with folks wanting to cause a rage response. You can really only control yourself and your own actions and interactions with others.

Jeezus, I'm sounding all Dr. Phil.

Deer Dr. Nightflame,

My girl just dumped me, but I still love her. She's {censored}ing my best friend, but I just can't let her go. I've written a poem...well, I stold it from a band called TradeMark, about how I am slave to her clock, she read it and immediately hurled chunks.

Do I still have a chance with her?

stevetemplonelyinFLA

• Members

So, basically what you're saying is that people are generally assholes looking for any 'in' to be assholes - give them that 'in' and be prepared to get asshole'd.

That would seem to say more about them than the defender. Also, notice that most posters that are the most outspoken assholers, if you will, have the highest post counts. It's almost as though they're incapable of keeping their 'assholes' to themselves.

Holy {censored}storm batman!

+1 anyway.... :thu::)

• Members

Sounds like {censored} just like your tastes. Your chin must be awful chafed from Cliff's balls.....

Ah my little non playing wanna be troll friend. Not my clip...I don't give a {censored}... just a re-post for anyone interested in technology and it's development. Better luck with your next troll attempt {censored}wad. :)

• Members

Deer Dr. Nightflame,

My girl just dumped me, but I still love her. She's {censored}ing my best friend, but I just can't let her go. I've written a poem...well, I stold it from a band called TradeMark, about how I am slave to her clock, she read it and immediately hurled chunks.

Do I still have a chance with her?

stevetemplonelyinFLA

You failed at a band called Trademark. Too late.

Archived