Mojo needed...wife's leaving. No guitars anymore.

thesockmonster

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have a better idea guys.

PP me.

Acraby(at)yahoo(dot)com

In the notes with your donation: make note: For Sockmonster.

Sockmonster: Email (at the email in my sig) your name and address.

Open donations for the next 7 days. At the end, we'll tally up, and send him some good stuff with whatever we've raised.

Agreed?

Hell I am down with this as well.

• Members

I'm heading home from work in a moment, and I want to take some time to thank each of you personally, and PM my address. I don't know how much longer I'll be there, but I have to honor the 60-day notice with the townhome we're renting. I cannot believe the love and support I've encountered here and at my office - I forgave my wife of everything, and I while I hate her decisions and choices, I can never hate her. I honestly believe that if you really loved someone without restraint, forgiveness has no conditions.

$20 sent...I like you attitude...hang in there.

• Members

PPal me.

Acraby(at)yahoo(dot)com

Open donations for the next 7 days. At the end, we'll tally up, and send him some good stuff with whatever we've raised.

I'll cover shipping, and make sure the money goes as far as possible, by working out some special pricing, and I'll ship it from here.

Agreed?

I'll throw in 20 bucks also. Ppal'd.

• Members

PPal me.

Acraby(at)yahoo(dot)com

I'll cover shipping, and make sure the money goes as far as possible, by working out some special pricing, and I'll ship it from here.

Agreed?

I like this idea. sending shortly.

• Members

@ Loop - e-mail incoming.

@ everyone else - I'll comb through and PM you ASAP. You're incredible. Simply incredible.

I'm uber appreciative of the paypal funds - if you gentlemen would like me to send that to Loop, you're welcome to make that request. I'm at your benevolence.

• Members

I'm heading home from work in a moment, and I want to take some time to thank each of you personally, and PM my address. I don't know how much longer I'll be there, but I have to honor the 60-day notice with the townhome we're renting. I cannot believe the love and support I've encountered here and at my office -
I forgave my wife of everything, and I while I hate her decisions and choices, I can never hate her.
I honestly believe that if you really loved someone without restraint, forgiveness has no conditions.

Damn man, this resonates with me so much right now. I'm going through some similar {censored} with a girl probably around the same age (although we aren't married), and the worst part is that you know what kind of person they can be.... but they've chosen to be a bad person instead. My girl didn't have any reason other than simply not wanting a relationship to do what she did, and she even recognized that she loved me and thought I was good for her. But girls our age just aren't fit for long term relationships. That's what I've gotten from this. They simply cannot do it.

Hit the gym though. The babes will love you if you get in shape and there's no better way to take your mind off of things. When I'm alone all I can think about is how bad I feel, but when I'm occupying my time with something productive I don't have to think about anything other than the task at hand.

Mojo man, but we are young and we need to be schmangin all the babes we can right now.

Edit: and watch this for some perspective. Love problems hurt, but your life could be worse.

[video=youtube;G0-WxeSwOaw]

• Members

Send the shipping info nao. Subtitle: just picked up shipping boxes from a local music store.
:o

Box is full, mang. But I spoke with my boss today, and they may give me a pilot program to head, which may take me full time in a year, with benefits and a new life. If that happens, you each get a case of beer of your choice.

• Members

one last lesson.

If your woman wants you to sell your guitars. it's time to get a new woman. Here's why

REASONS WHY GUITARS ARE BETTER THAN WOMEN

1. A guitar has a volume knob
2. If you break a guitar's G-string, it only costs $.79 for a new one
3. You can make a guitar scream as loud as you want it to
4. You can unplug a guitar
5. You can finger a guitar for hours without it complaining it wants more
6. Other people can play your guitar without it getting upset
7. You can finger a guitar in public and get applause, not arrested
8. You can have a guitar any color you want and no one will care
9. You can make your guitar as tight as you want it just by turning a peg.
10. If your guitar doesn't make sounds you like, you can return it
11. You can use four fingers at a time on a guitar
12. If your guitar strings are too heavy, you can just get a lighter set
13. You can have a guitar professionally adjusted to *your* liking
14. If you scratch a guitar's back, it's unintentional, not required
15. You can go to a guitar shop and play all the guitars you want for free
16. It's good to have a guitar that's stretched out.
17. You can take lessons on how to play a guitar without feeling embarrassed.
18. You can rent a guitar without worrying about who rented it before you.
19. You can play the guitar with your bare fingers and no protective covering.
20. You can get rich playing a guitar, not broke.
21. A guitar doesn't take half of everything you own when you sell it.

• Members
Box is full, mang. But I spoke with my boss today, and they may give me a pilot program to head, which may take me full time in a year, with benefits and a new life. If that happens, you each get a case of beer of your choice.

I like beer!:love:

• Members

Send the info to isvoid at gmail dot com. Re: the other info awesome; I need no beers tho. Short msg from iPhone is short.

Archived