Alright kids....is this one of you? LOL

David Simpson

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What a useless **** of a mother. She looks/sounds like she works at Walmart at best, and as said, no one that is actually happy themselves would talk to their kid that way. Pathetic. Hopefully the kid actually does move out at 18, would be the best thing he could do.

• Members

My heart bleeds for this kid. His mother has absolutely broken his spirit with her nagging and {censored} talking. Where the {censored} is his father? That {censored}ing. Unt probably ran him off too. Whatever it is that turns people into hateful bullies - this bitch got a double dose of it. Poor kid is 17 years old and can't enjoy his summer vacation doing the thing he loves to do. He has to wake up to this {censored} day after day and then to top it all off, he gets his gear confiscated too.

:{censored}ing rage:

• Members

Move the {censored} away. Never write, never call.

But wait, how the {censored} can a 17 year old afford such nice gear?

Did he buy it? One second after 18th birthday, move out and demand it back. If not immediately returned, have mother arrested for grand theft. {censored} her in the neck.

My parents were not supportive of my music as more than a hobby, but they were not asshats about it.!!!

• Members

Brings back painful memories. My parents used to give me this speach although mostly my dad since my mom is a Singer. I never invited my parents to any big shows I played except my mother came to 1 with my uncle and I think she understands. Now I feel depressed thinking about how much {censored} I got in high school for spending so much time playing guitar. The funny part was they payed for my lessons...wtf.

• Members

Move the {censored} away. Never write, never call.

But wait, how the {censored} can a 17 year old afford such nice gear?

Did he buy it? One second after 18th birthday, move out and demand it back. If not immediately returned, have mother arrested for grand theft. {censored} her in the neck.

My parents were not supportive of my music as more than a hobby, but they were not asshats about it.!!!

This, and piss on her bed on the way out.

• Members

That woman is a straight up bitchwhorecuntbitchslutbitch. I don't know how the kid stayed silent.

He knows if he says anything that sounds even a tiny bit lippy, she'll go completely ape {censored} on him. And she knows that he knows, so she keeps coming back and pokes at him, {censored}s on him, and {censored}s with him all the while enjoying her sick little power trip. She's probably convinced herself that she's doing this for his own good too. Sick {censored}ing bitch.

• Members

He knows if he says anything that sounds even a tiny bit lippy, she'll go completely ape {censored} on him. And she knows that he knows, so she keeps coming back and pokes at him, {censored}s on him, and {censored}s with him all the while enjoying her sick little power trip. She's probably convinced herself that she's doing this for his own good too. Sick {censored}ing bitch.

That about covers it.

• Members
What a gutless, ball-less, meager little turd. Kid doesn't deserve to have his guitars back, ever.
:facepalm:

I mean, if you aren't willing to fight for it and put your foot down... what's the point in defending him?

Hes 17. A 17 year old and the phrase "putting your foot down' with regards to his parents shouldnt even be in the same sentence. Maybe I grew up differently , but I had just as much "put my foot down" when I was 7 as when I was 17. If he thinks he can put his foot down , his folks have already let the line out a little too far. This is just a case of a bitch of a mother who doesnt support her kid and for 17 , hes got a lot of talent. In a different environment , he would probably already be a great guitar player . BUT ......... hes 17 and is playing some seriously nice gear , so either he works his ass off or mom isnt quite as unsupportive as she seems in the video

• Members

Did everyone in this thread blast their 100 watt tube amps while their parents were home and then "lay the law down" when asked to be reasonable?

My parents were and still are my biggest supporters but it was still their house so there were some limits. If I would have holed up in my room everyday and blasted my amp at full volume with no regard for anyone else I'm nearly positive my mom would have melted down too. I guess we don't know the back story on how many warnings he's had. :idk:

• Members

Somebody mentioned Dismember...I immediately remembered this..The heaviest {censored} I've ever heard, Swedish death at its best..My late mom would walk in the room, see me headbang to this, give me the most beautiful smile ever and leave the room...anyway, I don't want to sound too pathetic, so I will just use this opportunity to share a bit of Entombed with you all :)

http://youtu.be/er8AzN4SFZE

Archived