OT: Arizona is trying to outlaw trolling

misle

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, anyone not in Arizona doesn't have to worry about the troll legislature as long as they're not present on Arizona soil at any point when they're trolling, as far as I know. So if you did troll in Arizona and left, the state could prosecute you and demand your transfer back to Arizona to be tried for the crime you committed there.

Otherwise, a state can't prosecute you for breaking one of its laws while in another state. Sovereignty and all that.

• Members

Several places reporting this say that Arizona's state constitution actually has protections against laws exactly like this in place, and that the possibility of the state supreme court overturning it if it passes are ridiculously high. Though there's also the chance it passes, somebody gets bit, THEN it gets overturned. Which, of course, results in epic ratings focused on Arizona so everybody loses.

I'm guessing door number 2.

• Members

Ha! Why is that even news? It certainly isnt news over here! That hasnt even made it to the Governors desk!
:facepalm:

Oh, dont troll me bro. :poke:
:o

According to the article:

The bill is currently on the Governor

• Members

dumb bill is dumb

weak ass internet crybabies are weak ass internet crybabies

solution- don't post or don't read {censored} that offends you.

otoh with youth and school/college kids I can see things getting out of hand easier as more can quickly gang up on an individual. IN which case, I do agree some laws should be passed to deter this type of activity. Too many {censored}ing whackos shooting things up from cyber bullying.

Used to be, someone said {censored}, you confronted them personally. They either denied it, or the defended themselves in a ghey pushing match. A few did throw punches, but most of it was pushing and yeah's. No guns though.

I just find it amazing that some individuals and very young students could let internet babble get to them enough to shoot others.

• Members

Seriously, what a {censored}ing beautiful state that's completely ruined by the dumb cocksuckers that live there.

Don't think for even one second that they're the last ones who are going to try and push this.

Hello, Police State. Thank you, Ds and Rs, for slowly turning this country against everything it once stood for.

• Members

Jan Brewer is a close minded bigot, who only managed to fall into state secretary position because she was able to manage money well on the Maricopa county board. She was not elected to Governor initially, but appointed by default, as the state doesn'0t hold a Vice Governor position, and the penny pinching psychopath was next in line. She managed to get elected to her full term, because she could spout enough Obama hating rhetoric that was fed to her by ultra-conservative lobbyists to get the similarly vapid and racist republican constituency up in arms. I make this comment, assuming she can even read it, as her highest accredited form of education is a high school diploma.

Also, one of her sons is a mentally insane convicted rapist that obviously inherited his traits from his mother. Another son died of what was likely self-inflicted cancer just to get away from the leather bag-faced harpy. Her third son is likely entering his twentieth year of community college in hopes to finish his associate's degree, just so he can say he's smarter than mom.

BAM, posted on Arizona soil fellas. Come and get it you phony, fear mongering convervative Arizona ass-hats, so that I can personally tell you to 'sit on it and spin' in front of the state or federal supreme court.

Archived