Tell me I'm stupid

the_SLOP_king

• Members

Hey guys. I know I'm posting a lot tonight, but hey, I'm bored.

So my friend, Chris, plays guitar in Atheist. He wants to sell me some gear. I am unfortunately, horribly broke at the moment. BUT! I wanted to tell you the sick deals I (should have bought but instead) declined.

$350= for 2 4x12 cabs, one a Laney, which has Fain speakers, and the other I think is a Sonic? But he wanted to throw in 2 Celestion v30's IN THE BOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$600=Dean Razorback with the green slime finish. With SD Blackouts.

...I'm kicking myself in the ass for this and also considering a title pawn...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm in Georgia...shipping would be murderous to Michigan. I want the entire set up.

Nerine, human stupidity knows no bounds. If my former boss paid me, I'd be (literally) playing a different song. But he sucks at life and is on my feces list for the humanly impaired.

• Members

Hey, I'm no spammer...Wtf?

I'm plenty of things, but I am no spammer. I 'assumed' you 'educated' folk knew what fain speakers were, considering I've never heard of them before. Either way, I DO INDEED know the guitarist from Atheist and he has to get rid of this stuff soon. He is moving.

Spammer? Did you make that up all by yourself? Do you want a cookie? Damn...perhaps I should post some theory stuff...then I can actually say I did something tonight...

• Members

I'm plenty of things, but I am no spammer. I 'assumed' you 'educated' folk knew what fain speakers were, considering I've never heard of them before. Either way, I DO INDEED know the guitarist from Atheist and he has to get rid of this stuff soon. He is moving.

Spammer? Did you make that up all by yourself? Do you want a cookie? Damn...perhaps I should post some theory stuff...then I can actually say I did something tonight...

I don't know man, 14 posts in 4 years on here? If only there was another forum I knew you from.........lol

• Members

14 posts..........3-4 years...And all you can post is prices and details of gear? Spam.

• Members

Ok, LMNOP...I've only been posting on here for maybe 3 weeks...? I've had an acct on here forever. Just never posted cause I was posting at the GW.com forums...if you want flame war, I'm wearing my asbestos suit today...

alt

• Members

Didn't read the thread but goddamn you are a stupid SOB.

(hey you asked)

:lol:

I know...hahaha, don't remind me, good sir. I bet he might still have those cabs for sale...I haven't checked back with him. And yes, its a USA Razorback. Sick guitar. He just needed the dough quick.

Archived