Vicki Lawrence...

Oblivion DC

• Members

3/10

Although I will say I remember being a kid and getting a boner watching a skit on 'The Carol Burnett Show' where Vicki was in a short skirt crawling around a restaurant on her hands and knees. Her ample posterior and thick, meaty thighs made quite an impression on a young Rufus Leaking. I wasn't old enough to fap then, but might just go do it now...

Back in 6 minutes! :thu:

• Members

3/10

Although I will say I remember being a kid and getting a boner watching a skit on 'The Carol Burnett Show' where Vicki was in a short skirt crawling around a restaurant on her hands and knees. Her ample posterior and thick, meaty thighs made quite an impression on a young Rufus Leaking. I wasn't old enough to fap then, but might just go do it now...

Back in 6 minutes!
:thu:

LULZ!

It was a toss up between Vicki Lawrence, Joey Lawrence, and Lawrence Welk...

shrug.gif

fap.gifc16d649d.gifsuicide.gif

:D

• Members

Ninja'd by Sheik. I was going post that! This is brilliant. Tim Conway keeps everybody in stitches,
except
Vicki Lawrence, who holds it together, then completely devastates with six simple words.
:thu:

To this very day, one of the funniest things I've ever seen! I still {censored}ing lose it every time I watch! :lol:

Archived