OT: IndianScout

Sex Panther

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

• Members

That guy was always lying about stuff he was going to buy before he even started selling stuff. I smelled a rat before he even was a rat. I grew up around the Reservations in ND where he said he was from. I have no doubt he is from there going by the conversations I had with him on here, but I would never do business with him or recommend anybody do business with him. He gives other Native Americans from ND a bad name.

• Members

That guy was always lying about stuff he was going to buy before he even started selling stuff.

Remember his Musicians Friend cart screenshot with like 12,000 bucks worth of {censored} in it? He'd post that one day, then the next tell somebody he sold something to that he was too broke to ship it and couldn't get a ride to the post office because nobody for six blocks around him owned a car.

He kind of redefined the word {censored}wad.

• Members

Remember his Musicians Friend cart screenshot with like 12,000 bucks worth of {censored} in it? He'd post that one day, then the next tell somebody he sold something to that he was too broke to ship it and couldn't get a ride to the post office because nobody for six blocks around him owned a car.

He kind of redefined the word {censored}wad.

I learned my lesson once about dealing with broke losers. If something goes wrong, they don't have the money to make it right because they already spent your payment on booze or crack (See Cameron) or the back rent they owe their landlord for the {censored}ty dump they live in.

• Members

Didn't expect to hear about him again.

A few years back I defended him :facepalm: for a short time because I bought his sob story, he made it sound pretty bad, people dead, dying taking all his money for gas to drive to the hospital, miserable pitiful sob stories of a pathetic existence. But he obviously developed a pattern of screwing people over and being full of {censored} a long time ago. Kinda sad because on the face of it he seemed like a decent guy, unless you tried to make a deal with him.

• Members

cliffs notes about the new saga?

I just remember the $40k worth of {censored} in his cart lol, and then the scam or whatever for not shipping the dudes guitars or whatever. then lying for months about cancer and all this.

Ya, I remember him claiming he had ball cancer and had all these operations and {censored}... I honestly felt really sorry for the dude till I found out it was just attention whoring.

• Members

cliffs notes about the new saga?

I just remember the $40k worth of {censored} in his cart lol, and then the scam or whatever for not shipping the dudes guitars or whatever. then lying for months about cancer and all this.

yup

screen shots of peavey classic 50s (2 of them) guitars, etc...... and then always a sick excuse so you'd feel bad for him to cave in to his shenanigans.

Archived