HNAD - Been wanting one forever and they don't disappoint - Bogner Ecstasy Classic

ibenhad

• Members

Congrats man! I gassed for an XTC for easily 7 or 8 years and finally got my hands on an XTC classic late last year and ended up flipping it after a week :lol:

Sounded amazing but really wasn't what I was looking for. Every time I plugged into mine I was wishing I was playing my Nitro instead :cry:

• Members

Congrats man! I gassed for an XTC for easily 7 or 8 years and finally got my hands on an XTC classic late last year and ended up flipping it after a week
:lol:

Sounded amazing but really wasn't what I was looking for. Every time I plugged into mine I was wishing I was playing my Nitro instead
:cry:

I won't be flipping mine... I'm keeping my Nitro to.:thu:

• Members

This should work without having to log in. I need to work on a better and longer version. Just threw a quick beat on the DR670 and tried to play the same thing 4 times. Gives an idea.

PRS - Amps - Avatar 2x12 with Texas Heats - MXL R40 Ribbon - Pro Tools Digi 001....

Oh yeah the lineup - Ecstasy Classic .01-.45 - Salvation Ecstasy .55-1.40 - Sacred Groove XTC LE 1.52-2.36 - Stock Randall XTC 2.40-3.21

Amp all controls on 12 oclock and same on all modules.... Just really a good baseline for sound of them all.

http://www.myspace.com/music/player?sid=87788114&ac=now

Archived