HNAD - Been wanting one forever and they don't disappoint - Bogner Ecstasy Classic

ibenhad

• Members

Wow these amps are just amazing. Tons of tone options and a dancing foot board. If I can't get a tone out of this that I like I need to give up. This has some winged =C= El34's in it which I also love. Ahhhhhh happy happy

• Members

I think the winged =C= tubes sound good in everything. Too bad they went the way of gasoline prices up up up.... Anybody run KT88's in an Ecstasy? Stay tuned I am going to do a shootout between a Randall MTS stock XTC, Salvation Ecstasy, a Sacred Groove XTC LE and the real deal. Other than the 6L6's in the Randall we shall see. Maybe I will tube up the Randall with some winged =C= el34's for the test.

sleewell22 - I am good on cabs man thanks. I may try my Mako through the Bogner power section of the Ecstasy. I know it sounded awesome through the power section of the Uber.

Zeppelin Rules - I will let you know when I do the test you may be able to get XTC goodness for much cheaper than you think. RM100's are going reasonable and the XTC modules even modded aren't that bad. Much less than 2K plus for the real deal.

• Members

...Stay tuned I am going to do a shootout between a Randall MTS stock XTC, Salvation Ecstasy, a Sacred Groove XTC LE and the real deal. Other than the 6L6's in the Randall we shall see. Maybe I will tube up the Randall with some winged =C= el34's for the test....

Subscribed.

• Members

I think you guys are all secretly :love::love:ing up on the ADA MP1 with the 3 tube mod in the background. That sucker goes with me to the grave. Other than the Rocktron Pro Gap it's the only 01010101010 device I play guitars through. :thu:

• Members

EdgeOfDarkness - Damn that metal grille makes that thing look vicious and the KT88's even more so. I gotta put mine through it's paces. Will a metal grille fit the Classic? Going to try and get some time tonight to do the recording comparison into pro tools. Probably just audio and no video.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived