whoa!!! WANT!!!

guitarbilly74

• Members

My next guitar is going to be basically this but with stop tail, black hardware, EMG's, MOP instead of abalone, JP6 neck profile, and traditional headstock
:love:

cs6m-qdk6-93326.jpg

That is a bunch of win. That guitar looks off precisely because they didn't go with what you just named.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What makes you think that you can get a JP6 neck profile?

You can get a custom neck profile for an extra 200 (or less if it's already in their database). It's not listed on the site as an option, but you can call them and ask.

• Members

A CT-4 will probably be my next guitar!

Carvins get such a bad reputation aesthetically, but I'm always telling people...it's because 90% of the people who buy them new (and therefore pick the options) have horrible taste! You can make them absolutely gorgeous if you're not an idiot.

This is one that I ordered and paid the deposit on a few years ago, but had to cancel because of financial difficulties:

94730b.jpg

I wish I had been able to go through with it.

When I order one again, it will probably be crimson red, black pickups, cream rings, natural mahogany back, neck, and headstock, MOP dot inlays, and chrome hardware.

• Members
A CT-4 will probably be my next guitar!

Carvins get such a bad reputation aesthetically,
but I'm always telling people...it's because 90% of the people who buy them new (and therefore pick the options) have horrible taste!
You can make them absolutely gorgeous if you're not an idiot.

This is one that I ordered and paid the deposit on a few years ago, but had to cancel because of financial difficulties:

I wish I had been able to go through with it.

When I order one again, it will probably be crimson red, black pickups, cream rings, natural mahogany back, neck, and headstock, MOP dot inlays, and chrome hardware.

This. I mean, go over the the Carvin forums and just look at the monstrosities those morons are coming up with. I mean, some of them are really sweet, but most are just :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

• Members

FUUUUUUUUU BILLY!!!! A carvin CT6 in green see thru finish, and an ESP SV-II are the only 2 things on my gas list right now, and I cant even remotely afford either for probably at least a year...and even then...probably not haha.

• Members

I must say, even though I like this guitar I'm not a huge fan of the chrome rings. He says in the auction that black plastic looks "cheap", I think the chrome does.

It does. So would black, or even white for that matter. I think on a fiddle like that, it should be direct mount.

• Members

I wonder if that's a factory finish. Looks nice but I'm a bit surprised to see the logo painted over. I don't think Carvin would have done that.

I'm glad you said that, I was wondering the same thing. Maybe I should get the serial # and call Carvin about it.

Archived