The Avengers is Epic Win-Sauce!!!

Oblivion DC

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Which still puts it at #1364236734732 overall.

Once again, I ask..if you don't like superhero movies...why go??? If you didn't like the Avengers, save yourself the trouble and ignore any Comic Book related films.

• Members

Really liked it. Robert Downey Jr was awesome as expected. Hulk was {censored}ing great...that scene with him and Loki...:lol: Action was great, visuals were great. I still like The Dark Knight better as far as comic movies go, but this one is WAY up there. Plus the Easter egg at the end of the credits makes me want the sequel even more, because they're going to get their asses handed to them. :lol:

• Members

Really liked it. Robert Downey Jr was awesome as expected. Hulk was {censored}ing great...that scene with him and Loki...
:lol:
Action was great, visuals were great. I still like The Dark Knight better as far as comic movies go, but this one is WAY up there. Plus the Easter egg at the end of the credits makes me want the sequel even more, because they're going to get their asses handed to them.

Did you stay for the after credits easter egg too?? Big chuckles all around. :)

• Members

Really liked it. Robert Downey Jr was awesome as expected. Hulk was {censored}ing great...that scene with him and Loki...
Action was great, visuals were great. I still like The Dark Knight better as far as comic movies go, but this one is WAY up there. Plus the Easter egg at the end of the credits makes me want the sequel even more, because they're going to get their asses handed to them.

I really liked the Hulk in this movie. I didn't care for the hulk movie, cause, not a big fan of the Hulk, but he worked in this setting GREAT! And yeah, the scene with Loki was awesome. :lol:

And with Thor too actually. :lol:

• Members

Once again, I ask..if you don't like superhero movies...why go??? If you didn't like the Avengers, save yourself the trouble and ignore any Comic Book related films.

I hated westerns until I watched Red River.

I keep hoping that even though it's a part of a specific genre that at some point it'll resemble something more than effects. I have no allegiance to comic books so I'm already at a loss.

• Members

I hated westerns until I watched Red River.

I keep hoping that even though it's a part of a specific genre that at some point it'll resemble something more than effects. I have no allegiance to comic books so I'm already at a loss.

Letr's face it, no sci-fi/super hero/action movie is ever going to be confused with The Godfather....but honestly this was almost as good as it gets for the genre. My guess is that the next 5-10 will be huge disappointments since they usually miss much more than this as far as cinema is concerned.

• Members

Letr's face it, no sci-fi/super hero/action movie is ever going to be confused with The Godfather....but honestly this was almost as good as it gets for the genre. My guess is that the next 5-10 will be huge disappointments since they usually miss much more than this as far as cinema is concerned.

Or, this.

• Members

I just got home from seeing it. It was amazing. One of my favorite super hero movies ever and I'm a huge comic dork. The hulk steals the movie, Mark Ruffalo was outstanding. Robert Downey Jr is phenomenal as always. Hawkeye was bad ass, and dear god I want to put my dick anywhere I can on Scarlett Johansson.

• Members

I just got home from seeing it. It was amazing. One of my favorite super hero movies ever and I'm a huge comic dork. The hulk steals the movie, Mark Ruffalo was outstanding. Robert Downey Jr is phenomenal as always. Hawkeye was bad ass, and dear god I want to put my dick anywhere I can on Scarlett Johansson.

I came here to post this, but you already did for me.

Will see again in IMAX 3d in a few weeks.

• Members

Was surprised how Ruffalo fit as Banner/Hulk too.

We got our money's worth, plus we snuck in some 5 Guys hotdogs and some carmelized apples from Rocky Mountain. :lol:

• Members

Was surprised how Ruffalo fit as Banner/Hulk too.

We got our money's worth, plus we snuck in some 5 Guys hotdogs and some carmelized apples from Rocky Mountain.

god damned concessions reminds me of why i don't like the theater.

$14 for a coke and popcorn.

suck my dick movie theater. seriously. i could have gotten my dick sucked in the parking lot for that.

• Members
god damned concessions reminds me of why i don't like the theater.

$14 for a coke and popcorn.

suck my dick movie theater. seriously. i could have gotten my dick sucked in the parking lot for that.

Whoa, it's more expensive there? I pay $14 for a nacho combo with extra cheese! :eek:

But yeah, {censored} these theaters with their concession stands. When I was plowing through two Five Guys hotdogs, these two kids with their concession stand dogs had priceless looks in their faces on how they wished they snuck in with what we brought.:lol:

• Members

I just saw it and it was really boring. I felt like I wasted 2 hours in the theater. It was just as painfull as watching those transformers movies.

* 3D sucks. Glasses make everything dark and a bit out of focus.

* The good vs evil speeches go nowhere

* The story with that portal that needs a cube but then needs power from that building is stupid

* Samuel Jackson stinks

* I was amazed to learn that Johansson is only 27, she does no look THAT good in that outfit. Did she recently have a kid ?

* Thor does nothing

* Loki just walks around for no reason changing outfit for no reason either

* Hawkeye has pinkeye

* Downey Jr is a good sherlock holmes as usual

* The Hulk is the comic relief

* If you got to see a stupid movie with aliens battleship is much better.

You're an idiot.

Archived