The Avengers is Epic Win-Sauce!!!

Oblivion DC

• Members

It wasn't particularly bowled over by it.

Poor villian, the army from space was full of pussies and the whole portal thing etc didn't make much sense

Johannsen and Paltrow were absolute nothings in it, apart from Johannsen's ass in the leather.

The speech and reaction after the government agent got killed was
:facepalm:

I liked Mark Ruffalo's Hulk though.

You're not my guitar hero anymore....

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Poor villian, the army from space was full of pussies and the whole portal thing etc didn't make much sense

Johannsen and Paltrow were absolute nothings in it, apart from Johannsen's ass in the leather.

well put

• Members

hey, thanks for the spoiler tags, or even an alert. you're cool.

• Members

Thanks for the {censored}ing spoiler, douchebag. :poke:

• Members

Thanks for the {censored}ing spoiler, douchebag. :poke:

Nice quotes, now I can't edit it.

Anyway, it's hardly any of the film - a minor character gets killed. Big wow, never saw that coming.

Plus, you're in a thread about a movie that's been released but you haven't seen yet. Guess what... people are going to talk about what happens in the movie :idea:

• Members

Nice quotes, now I can't edit it.

Anyway, it's hardly any of the film - a minor character gets killed. Big wow, never saw that coming.

Plus, you're in a thread about a movie that's been released but you haven't seen yet. Guess what... people are going to talk about what happens in the movie
:idea:

Because they put spoiler tags for those who havent. :idea:

Remember always cut towards yourself when using a knife.

• Members

Why is there an Avatar person on the shirt?

Why is Batman or Spiderman on a shirt the says "Avengers?"

Its knock off Indonesian {censored} thats why. :D

Edit: knock off {censored} from the Philippines. Even better!!!

• Members

Went and saw the IMAX 3d show last night with my son and dad. We were all totally blown away.

Also, when they showed Loki go through the portal at the beginning and he talked to the leader of the Chitauri I was really hoping that the puny thing with it's face covered was not supposed to be Thanos. I was like, if they {censored} this up it's gonna really put a kink in my nerdgasm. Anyways, I put that to the back of my mind and enjoyed the rest of the movie waiting to see what happens.

Then at the end they show the puny thing again and I say to myself, ahhh, the moment of truth. When he got down on his knees I was fully ready to see death turn around and be wholly disappointed in the punification of one of my favorite Marvel characters, and instead who turns around, but the giant purple bad ass himself. My inner nerd was very pleased. :thu:

Now I can't wait for the sequel. First to see Thanos beat down the Hulk and Thor in an epic fight scene, while at the same time making Stark feel like a 1st grader trying to outsmart a PHD. Second to see if Drax the Destroyer, the Silver Surfer, or Adam Warlock will make an appearance.

All in all, it was totally awesome.

• Members

I couldn't agree less. Compared to Thor (movie) they did a much better job with Loki in this one. He was much closer to the character in the comics, which to me is important because he and Thanos are probably my two favorite Marvel villains. What was disappointing to me in this one as well as Thor though is they did not make use of his powers as a shape-shifter and user of magic (aside from his multiple Lokis trick).

• Members

I loved it. All the build up to this movie was worth it IMO.

My only complaint is the 3D though. For fast action stuff like this, I don't think 3D works very good. It all ends up looking like a blur to me during the fast action sequences, and my eyes get fatigued from it.

Other than that, it's a solid movie.

• Members

Hollywood started putting out movies in 3D to curb pirating, only reason.

No. It's been out for at least a week and a half already for anyone who wants to download it. Is it crap quality? Yes. Do people still download it? Yes. Nothing will stop online piracy as long as there is internet.

• Members

Hollywood started putting out movies in 3D to curb pirating, only reason.

congratulations, that is the dumbest {censored} i have ever read on this forum.

btw, the avengers bootleg has been online for 2 weeks. i already watched it.

• Members

congratulations, that is the dumbest {censored} i have ever read on this forum.

btw, the avengers bootleg has been online for 2 weeks. i already watched it.

I don't think cavemanic has said anything yet today so hold on.

• Members

Great movie. Saw it Friday afternoon. People in theater actually clapped and cheered at parts. Thought it was excellent myself. And, yes, the Hulk was absolute awesome, particularly in scenes shared with Thor.

Archived