Awesome CL add: You know you want this guy in your band...

MattACaster

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really dig the "hoofbeats" that he has going in the background. I was hoping he would play "Back in the Saddle" before I threw in the towel...

I want to know what kind of foolish A&R guy let this rare talent slip through his fingers. Must have lost his job over not being able to come to terms with such a revolutionary new talent.

• Members

Aaaaaand the reply.

Yeah we can work together i can*definitively*fit in..... may i please have that song without the vocals please? I would like to make you a tiny demo of what i would do with this song.*

Id be using a cheaper mic to make my point i dont need to cheat my voice....*

• Members

Aaaaaand the reply.

Yeah we can work together i can*definitively*fit in..... may i please have that song without the vocals please? I would like to make you a tiny demo of what i would do with this song.*

Id be using a cheaper mic to make my point i dont need to cheat my voice....*

*definitively*

He will fit in in such a way as to define the very concept of fitting in.

• Members

Another email from him:

Id like to show you that i can do lead vocals and back up vocals and dif styles.

If i get the instrumentals without vocals give me a week and i will show you what i can do for little demos are concerned. You guys have your rythem**down but lack vocal technique big time. But i really like the bands style guys so dont change a thing.*

Ill send a short demo mix of some other work ive done later

• Members

Another email from him:

Tell him no, a weeks too long. You got major stuff coming up and want a "pro" that can hit the road running

and do this on the spot. Then tell him you know he is capable of this with his experience. Give him a day

for the clips.

Archived