Awesome CL add: You know you want this guy in your band...

MattACaster

• Members

http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/muc/3018039022.html

Hi guys to start off with I am a bit picky with who I work with and have no problem getting guys to work with. This ad is just to see which local bands are worth working with.

I have done 2 usa west tours and a bunch of local giging down south..... My band ZEROX has gone through yet another member change.

I fired all of my band mates for being perverted retards while we were out west. I own the band and i manage the band so if you piss me off not only will kick your teeth in your ass will walk or hitch a ride even if we are in cali lol.

I plan to find a local band to take under my wing and band name ZEROX to get us a record label.

(Metal, glam, rock,pop) ---ONLY!!!

I am a young guy but have been in the business professionally since i was 13 yrs old.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The musician's equivalent of "I have a girlfriend, but you wouldn't know her...she goes to a different school."

"Well, Brian's trying to tell me that, in addition to a number of girls in the Niagara Falls area, that presently you and he are riding the hobby horse."

• Members

Oh god...it's so good.

Vid description:
This is my first official video for my new channel. Please rate and subscribe. the quality of these videos will be better when i get better way to record them. As for the video part im not a film maker im vocalist and a intermediate guitarist. ive been vocaling since i was in the 4th grade and made my first studio recording when i was 12 years old with a song called encrypted grave yard. yes i am a professional however at the moment im not signed. This is by choice not defualt.

So this is what the marshall mg hdfx solid state amp sounds like at its best. i tried to show the rythem and solo sounds you can achieve.

Im using a a 4x12 randall cab celestion greenbacks from 83

Brownsville guitar with built in eq and semour duncan blackouts pickups(10 gage strings)------------i use 13 gage now

• Members

I think this would imply that you also have a vagina, because you knew what that was based on what little you can actually see
:freak:

I can see how you might think that, but...*pulls out I-have-kids card*...I have kids, and you can't help but learn to recognize that stuff when it's on the downstairs TV 24-7. :thu:

Archived