NCD x2

guitarbilly74

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

yeah V30s are my favorite speakers for a lot of amps but it just wasn't working with the Laney.

:cry:

I found with my old GH the only v30 cabs that sounded good were the Framus Dragon and the Mesa Recto, tried all manner of other v30 loaded cabs (orange, blackstar, marshall and randall) but always found them just too toppy.

• Members

I found with my old GH the only v30 cabs that sounded good were the Framus Dragon and the Mesa Recto, tried all manner of other v30 loaded cabs (orange, blackstar, marshall and randall) but always found them just too toppy.

Yeah I wasn't feeling the V30's with the GH at all. I'm glad I had this amp in the past and knew it better not to blame the amp, but I wasn't happy with the tone. It sounds much better now with the H100s.

I wish I still had my old Laney cab with the H|H speakers though, they were awesome.

• Members

hncd. That looks awesome! How much they put ya back?

I really want a matching cab for the Marshall
:lol:

$250 for both :love:

I sold the Legacy cab for $300 so I made $50 and got a killer full stack that sounds better with my amp :cool:

A matching cab for the Marshall is a MUST have. :cop:

• Members

$250 for both
:love:

I sold the Legacy cab for $300 so I made $50 and got a killer full stack that sounds better with my amp
:cool:

A matching cab for the Marshall is a MUST have.
:cop:

Jesus christ, fucking seriously? 250 fucking dollars for 2 fucking cabs. Awesome. And I thought 140 for my butcher cab on monday was a fucking steal haha.

• Members

Jesus christ, fucking seriously? 250 fucking dollars for 2 fucking cabs. Awesome. And I thought 140 for my butcher cab on monday was a fucking steal haha.

We shouldn't be surprised. I think Billy scores the greatest deals consistently on this forum :lol: Must be nice living where he does :lol:

• Members

I know
:eek:

The guy told me he was going to return them to Laney after his contract with Opeth ended and Laney said he could just keep them and do whatever he wanted with them.
:love:

Dude, KEEP THAT CONTACT :lol: Just call him regularly and ask him what he's got for sale :lol:

Archived