NCD x2

guitarbilly74

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Can you hook me up with a Laney badge? I will pay for it of course.

I need one for the bottom cab.
:cry:

If the Laney badge doesn't pan out, I can get you a Peavey badge. Has a few nicks n' dings.

You would have to pay for it, of course.

• Members

If the Laney badge doesn't pan out, I can get you a Peavey badge. Has a few nicks n' dings.

You would have to pay for it, of course.

I will pay you with a high dollar money order from Nigeria and you give me back the change in cash. And the badge.

• Members

I will pay you with a high dollar money order from Nigeria and you give me back the change in cash. And the badge.

How about I pay you with a high dollar money order from Nigeria + cash and throw in the badge for free?

• Members

ROFLROFL

So, I texted Leah to make sure itd be cool to stop by the studio when she picks me up from work. The studio is a 4 minute drive from her job, which means driving the 8 miles back to her work, basically, from my work (she has the car cuz I {censored}ing HATE driving haha). She said thats fine, but asked if I would rather have her get it to save the trip. I told her if shes ok lifting 125 pounds into the Element, then sure, but Im not sure that IM ok with her lifting that much lol. Havent heard back yet, but we will see. Either way...412 is coming to my house tonight, I may be clipping a resistor to cut noise on the Dorado channel, per Andrews advice, and I WILL be making clips TONIGHT with the k85s, and they WILL sound better than what I posted the other day lol. Might make a video if I have enough time. Shes having dinner with a friend, so I get some time to dick around.

But yeah...my chick is so awesome that she volunteered to pick up my cab from the studio for me.

• Members

ROFLROFL

So, I texted Leah to make sure itd be cool to stop by the studio when she picks me up from work. The studio is a 4 minute drive from her job, which means driving the 8 miles back to her work, basically, from my work (she has the car cuz I {censored}ing HATE driving haha). She said thats fine, but asked if I would rather have her get it to save the trip. I told her if shes ok lifting 125 pounds into the Element, then sure, but Im not sure that IM ok with her lifting that much lol. Havent heard back yet, but we will see. Either way...412 is coming to my house tonight, I may be clipping a resistor to cut noise on the Dorado channel, per Andrews advice, and I WILL be making clips TONIGHT with the k85s, and they WILL sound better than what I posted the other day lol. Might make a video if I have enough time. Shes having dinner with a friend, so I get some time to dick around.

But yeah...my chick is so awesome that she volunteered to pick up my cab from the studio for me.

yeah man, she's pregnant, I wouldn't have her trying to carry a 4x12.

once the pregnancy is over, she can go back to her roadie duties :lol:

• Members
4x12? No, no way.

2x12 is totally okay, though.
:lol:

I agree, but she insisted that she will just get it cuz shes only lifting it for a second. I dunno. Thats her call. Shes got the studio key on my car keys, and my car haha. Shes {censored}ing STROOOOOOONG....like damn near as strong as me, so what can I say haha.

• Members

I agree, but she insisted that she will just get it cuz shes only lifting it for a second. I dunno. Thats her call. Shes got the studio key on my car keys, and my car haha. Shes {censored}ing STROOOOOOONG....like damn near as strong as me, so what can I say haha.

She may be strong bro, but pregnant chicks should NOT be lifting heavy things. Much less a 4x12 :(

• Members

It's not a good idea bro lol

• Members

It's not a good idea bro lol

Thats what I told her. I specifically said Im not comfortable with her lifting the cab into the car. She replied with...I only have to lift it for a second. Shes gonna do what she wants....if she gets it in her head, theres no stopping her. But either way, I trust her judgement. If she feels like its not safe, she wont do it. Both of us agree that there isnt a damned thing more important than our kid sitting in her belly right now.

• Members

ROFLROFL

So your lady, pregnant and all, has no problem getting your cab, while we have our infamous bloke who bitches about a 4x12 being too heavy?

Only at HCAF. :lol:

• Members
So your lady, pregnant and all, has no problem getting your cab, while we have our infamous bloke who bitches about a 4x12 being too heavy?

Only at HCAF.

ROFLROFLROFL

I have no response. ownpregnantfiancepwnt

Archived