have the day off today. Guess what I will be jamming through all day?

guitarbilly74

• Members

:o

I was just talking to John Petrucci the other day about how annoying Name droppers were...but our conversation got interrupted by Richard Christy, who called me from the Howard Stern show to thank me for rebuilding the hard drives that his record was on with Jason Suecof and Ripper Owens. Sheesh...I told him Gene Hoglan was a better drummer, and about how Gene listened to Solaris tracks in my car.

• Members

I was just talking to John Petrucci the other day about how annoying Name droppers were...but our conversation got interrupted by Richard Christy, who called me from the Howard Stern show to thank me for rebuilding the hard drives that his record was on with Jason Suecof and Ripper Owens. Sheesh...I told him Gene Hoglan was a better drummer, and about how Gene listened to Solaris tracks in my car.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:rawk:

• Members

You know, this post just interrupted a baseball discussion I was having with Peter Gammons.

Archived