Companies that charge more than they should just because the have a name.

soilent

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ive said it before, ill say it again. mother{censored}ing fender.

Kelloggs cereal. Raisin Bran out of a bag is just as good, and half the price.

and actually, i disagree. definitely tastes different. something about the small bit of frosting on the raisins. same goes for all cereals. i could tell in a blind taste test.

• Members

Ford

Toyota

Mercedes

You can see where I am going with this.

I would say just about every company with a name, charges more thats capitalism, it's about making money.

I can charge more for my business just based on where I am from. Do I, yes maybe a little that's how I make money.

• Members

Gibson

Gobsin

Gobson

Gubsin

Gibsun

Gebson

Gobsen

Gabsen

Gebsan

• Members

Companies that charge more than they should just because the(y) have a name.

Companies charge only what the market will bear. Who's to say if they should?

If a company builds a name and has a product people are willing to buy, why not charge as much as they can for it?

• Members

They all do. It's up to you to decide on the "bargains"....

Personally, I think Mercedes is a bargain. I paid more than the equivalent Ford or Vauxhall, but I've yet to spend a penny in repairs (bar standard maintenance and servicing).

• Members

Personally, I think Mercedes is a bargain. I paid more than the equivalent Ford or Vauxhall, but I've yet to spend a penny in repairs (bar standard maintenance and servicing).

I feel the same way about Infiniti/Nissan. Specifically the 370z/G37 model. {censored}ing fantastic car for the money.

• Members

I am going to offend people here (for a change) but in the UK I think ford and vauxhall are crap anyway.

I will add though I have a toyato and I think its and overpriced piece of crap :lol: Toyota why do you make my car so difficult to see out of?

• Members

Toyota why do you make my car so difficult to see out of?

That's some stupid-ass modern design trend. Every year windows get smaller and support structures get bigger. I know my latest car you have to swing your body all the way forward to see oncoming traffic from the left at a stop because the windows are too small and the left support beside the windshield takes up a HUGE chunk of visibility.

I can't {censored}ing imagine trying to see out of the newer Camaros. GAT DAMN those are some tiny slit windows.

• Members

I am going to offend people here (for a change) but in the UK I think ford and vauxhall are crap anyway.

I will add though I have a toyato and I think its and overpriced piece of crap
:lol:
Toyota why do you make my car so difficult to see out of?

I can't agree about Toyota. My older bro paid about 12-14k for the truck that I'm driving now, a '98 tacoma with >230,000 miles on it. He bought it new, and I bought it from him a couple of years later. I'd say that we've got more than our money's worth out of it.

Archived