Post the top 5 bands you've had enough of already............

DoubleBarrel

• Members

Whenever someone says they dislike ALL rap/hip hop, I automatically consider them a closet racist. Dunno why.

That's racist :cop:

Rap/hip hop sucks because it sucks, not because of the race of the person doing it. Even if you taught a dog to rap........it would still suck.

Guess i hate animals now too huh :poke:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Whenever someone says they dislike ALL rap/hip hop, I automatically consider them a closet racist. Dunno why.

Also, I've never even heard these Five Finger Death Punch people. I must be listening to the wrong stations.

I hate all hip hop but Eminem and Vanilla Ice.

• Members

Didn't read thread yet, but;

Five finger butt punch

Godsmack

Shinedown

Nicklebro

I :love: you.

I will add Pearl Jam. I cannot stand them, I don't care how influential they were, I don't care how talented they are, I never, ever want to hear Eddie Vedder howl/gargle/yowl again. EVER. This is different than the other bands in my adopted list (excepting Shinedown, who somehow makes rocking riffs blow through their trying to hard singer) but good god, I never want to hear them again.

• Members

i have read this thread and come to the conclusion that you are all old {censored}s who dont listen to modern radio. the correct answers are goatye, fun, grouplove, young the giant, and worst of all, neon {censored}ing trees.

Why the {censored} would I listen to a station that plays those bands?

• Members

i have read this thread and come to the conclusion that you are all old {censored}s who dont listen to modern radio. the correct answers are goatye, fun, grouplove, young the giant, and worst of all, neon {censored}ing trees.

Sounds like the bread and butter of the local alt rock station :lol:

Funny how main stream indie hipster music is these days

• Members

I read this and didn't really think about your location for a second and I was like "OMFG!!! 101X!!!" :lol:

Then I remembered. And I was like "OMFG!!! 101X!!!"

• Members

That's racist
:cop:

Rap/hip hop sucks because it sucks, not because of the race of the person doing it. Even if you taught a dog to rap........it would still suck.

Guess i hate animals now too huh :poke:

Hating a genre leads to not listening to said genre. Which means, you've not listened to enough Hip Hop/Rap to really say 'all of it sucks'.

• Members

i have read this thread and come to the conclusion that you are all old {censored}s who dont listen to modern radio. the correct answers are goatye, fun, grouplove, young the giant, and worst of all,
neon {censored}ing trees

My former drummer is now their drummer. It's a struggle to be nice.

• Members

Exactly. All this hipster, indie pop insufferable bull{censored}. It's on every rock station, every commercial, every TV show, every sports event.

When is it gonna die down??

• Members

Nirvana and Pearl Jam?
:freak:

Honestly? Did I just go through a timewarp to the 90's?
:facepalm:
When the hell do you hear these bands anymore?

Our local rock station plays them non-stop... mixed with a little Nickelback and WAY THE {censored} TOO MUCH 5 pecker butt punch...

• Members

1. Ozzy Osbourne - He's an senior citizen who is owned by the Sharon conglomerate, plus he could barely sing when he was in his prime, it was only bound to get worse...

2. Rolling Stones - They might have had some relevance FIFTY years ago but at this point are simply running for biggest anachronism in rock music today. Instead of playing "Start Me Up" they should play "Stop and Power Down."

3. Guns N' Roses - Well, they haven't existed since 1991, but the {censored}ty parody band fronted by Axl seems to still be around...

4. Metallica - James should have permanently left for rehab in 2002 and never come back. He's stuck in a band with motormouth Lars, wah leadfoot Kirk and then Rob, who's actually a nice guy but came later. Even Rick Rubin couldn't save these guys... an album with Lou Reed? Seriously?

5. Paul McCartney - As much as I respect Paul's contributions to the music world, the charade is getting old. C'mon Paul, you already have more money than us, do you really need to take more of it?

W.

Archived