Post the top 5 bands you've had enough of already............

DoubleBarrel

• Members

Creed lol... they were cool back when they made those rock ballads... "Well I've just heard... the news today" but now its like... please dont play that anymore.

Metallica, I agree and get why.. But sometimes I throw an album on; RTL, MOP, AJFA, BA, LOAD or Reload, and I {censored}ing love it. The writing and guitar arragements in MOP are {censored}ing stellar. Don't care what anybody says.

Just for the record............Creed was never, ever, ever cool.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Creed lol... they were cool back when they made those rock ballads... "Well I've just heard... the news today" but now its like... please dont play that anymore.

Metallica, I agree and get why.. But sometimes I throw an album on; RTL, MOP, AJFA, BA, LOAD or Reload, and I {censored}ing love it. The writing and guitar arragements in MOP are {censored}ing stellar. Don't care what anybody says.

Yeh I agree. I'm not a Metallica basher by any means. I've just heard all that {censored} like 646958169816981684165816816846355634 times.

• Members

Im a fan of Creed first 2 CD's, there are some good up-tempo hard rock tunes on those first couple CD's, i really like some of the tunes on those 2 CD's. :idk:

Maroon 5 is a current mainstream act thats actually pretty good, but the newer stuff is going in a more bubblegum direction, but they are a good pop band overall imo

Lil Wayne, Rick Ross and a couple other mainstream rappers could STFU and society wouldnt miss a beat.. :lol:

• Members

I love kid rock. Hes actually pretty talented, he also saw the niche to make money off of white trash and went for it.

Tired of:

creed

Nirvana

maroon 5

Nickelback

Rock Bands that don't play guitar solos

• Members

My wife's Pandora station seemingly plays nothing but:

Foster The People

Vampire Weekend

fun.

MGMT

The Black Keys

I could kill myself when she's driving (and therefore in charge of tunes). The occasional Florence and the Machine songs are the only bright spots.

• Members

My wife's Pandora station seemingly plays nothing but:

Foster The People

Vampire Weekend

fun.

MGMT

The Black Keys

I could kill myself when she's driving (and therefore in charge of tunes). The occasional Florence and the Machine songs are the only bright spots.

• Members

Van Morrison. I blame every cover band ever.

Mumford and Sons. Whatever this {censored} is I don't know, but it sucks.

Florence and the Machine. Just about every woman I know loves this crap. It isn't even that its bad music, I'm just sick of it. If I hear much more I may begin to menstruate or something.

Anything ever used in an Apple advertisement.

Led Zeppelin

• Members

Whenever someone says they dislike ALL rap/hip hop, I automatically consider them a closet racist. Dunno why.

Also, I've never even heard these Five Finger Death Punch people. I must be listening to the wrong stations.

Archived