At my house, everyday is a Amp fest.

Tommy Horrible

• Members

looks like you have a bunch of doubles, as in several of similar amps in each of the represented catagories. do you use them as backups? which do you use most often?

I need to unload a bunch actually. The Splawn and EVH get used for recording in my Studio more than any other amps. I use the JVM for direct recording. I play the Mark IV long head constantly, that's my favorite amp to play. I'm still deciding between the Mark III and Mark IV short head as my live amp. The 2203s and the Recto also get used by bands in my studio a lot. I really need to unload the Peaveys, but it's just not worth it to practically give them away in this market. I would get rid of stuff but in this market it doesn't seem worth it, I always snap up deals, but I don't really feel like selling the Butcher or the VTM for the $200 I have into them ya know?

• Members

I need to unload a bunch actually. The Splawn and EVH get used for recording in my Studio more than any other amps. I use the JVM for direct recording.
I play the Mark IV long head constantly, that's my favorite amp to play.
I'm still deciding between the Mark III and Mark IV short head as my live amp. The 2203s and the Recto also get used by bands in my studio a lot. I really need to unload the Peaveys, but it's just not worth it to practically give them away in this market. I would get rid of stuff but in this market it doesn't seem worth it, I always snap up deals, but I don't really feel like selling the Butcher or the VTM for the $200 I have into them ya know?

I'm glad to see you like that one.

• Members

Tommy, what would it take, besides money cause I don't have it, for that Butcher. I want that Butcher. I NEEEEEEEDDDDDD that Butcher. I am a broke ass bitch who needs to pay for vacation.

I could offer...I dunno. Do you own any Fords? I can get you a killer deal on parts! Or....do you need a new car? My dealership has a BUNCH of sweet late-model used high end cars. A Porsche Cayman looks like your speed! (Shut up and buy it!) I could try and sweet talk my GM (she's damn cute!) into a killer deal for you!

You a Mercedes or BMW kinda dude? We have those too! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO DO THIS!!!! :mad:

:lol:

Archived