At my house, everyday is a Amp fest.

Tommy Horrible

• Members

Tommy, what would it take, besides money cause I don't have it, for that Butcher. I want that Butcher. I NEEEEEEEDDDDDD that Butcher. I am a broke ass bitch who needs to pay for vacation.

I could offer...I dunno. Do you own any Fords? I can get you a killer deal on parts! Or....do you need a new car? My dealership has a BUNCH of sweet late-model used high end cars. A Porsche Cayman looks like your speed! (Shut up and buy it!) I could try and sweet talk my GM (she's damn cute!) into a killer deal for you!

You a Mercedes or BMW kinda dude? We have those too! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO DO THIS!!!!
:mad:

:lol:

Haha, I'm a honda dude. I will live and die with Hondas(the real best built american cars, built right here in Ohio)

In all reality, that's a lot of awesome amps. But I just added it up, I've only got 10,400 into them. That's really not much money when you think of how long it took me to get all these. People spend way more than that on dumb {censored} like German Cars and wouldn't blink a eye.

My wife has way more than that in purses and shoes that she will never use again.

• Members

Tommy, what would it take, besides money cause I don't have it, for that Butcher. I want that Butcher. I NEEEEEEEDDDDDD that Butcher.

Turn off the dip switches on the VTM 120 and there's your Butcher.

• Members

God dam Neil, y u hate epileptics?

what's blue and doesn't fit?

A dead epileptic :o

Flashing_box.gif

Archived