this weekend is going to be a good one :)

guitarbilly74

• Members

Got my little Peavey Bandit last night, picking up a Gibson SG Special tonight, then going to Venice Beach with my friends. Tomorrow there is a BBQ/pool party at my singer's house and dinner with the GF. And Sunday I will skateboard with my son all day :)

What are your plans for this weekend??

• Members

Going to the races (maybe) tonight. Taking my Wife to Nashville tomorrow. She's flying out & gonna be gone for a week. Week to myself. Will hit up music stores in Nashville tomorrow after dropping her off @ Airport.

Lots of pron. Perhaps a bottle of whiskey. Wanted to work on the house but Dr said to rest up a few days. Got some sort of elbow & bicep pains. Got a steroid shot, but it's not working.

• Members

went to a music fest and got crazy last weekend so just plan to chill at home this weekend. prolly something like:

beer, mak4, chillin w yogi by the lake, beer, work in the garden, beer, go see my friends newborn, grill out, sex w my gf, jam

• Members

My lady is in Chicago with her summer research cohort. I'm watching my 2 step-sons this weekend. Gonna go to a kid birthday party, take them to the Agape International Spiritual Center for Sunday service, take them for a hike maybe, chill and watch kids movies.

• Members

surplus reptiles??? Care to explain?

No actual critters (already sold those - snakes). Just stuff like tanks, stands, lights, feed bowls, heaters.....

We have had as many as 60+ reptiles at one time (48 were infant snakes....still...) and now we are down to 7. Lots of stuff we don't need just taking up space.

• Members

Sometimes I wish I had children. Wish I had a kid to take places & do stuff with & teach things. I cant wait til my nephew's old enough to do things with.

If I only had the time, I'd volunteer at one of those big brother places.

• Members

No actual critters (already sold those - snakes). Just stuff like tanks, stands, lights, feed bowls, heaters.....

We have had as many as 60+ reptiles at one time (48 were infant snakes....still...) and now we are down to 7. Lots of stuff we don't need just taking up space.

Man, I really like reptiles :love: but 60+ is A LOT. I think even 7 would be a lot for me. I'd love to have a snake though, I will get one once my kid is a bit older, right now he's too scared of them and said that if I bring one to the house he's moving out!!! (he's 11 lol)

• Members

Man, I really like reptiles
:love:
but 60+ is A LOT. I think even 7 would be a lot for me. I'd love to have a snake though, I will get one once my kid is a bit older, right now he's too scared of them and said that if I bring one to the house he's moving out!!! (he's 11 lol)

Oops...misscounted. 8 Reptiles. 3 corn snakes (2 are being sold online), 2 Ball Pythons, 3 bearded dragons.

The Mrs. takes care of them- they're her babies. Other night, though, she got bit pretty good by Caligula, our male ball, while puting him in the feed box. Guess he was hungry. When she put the rat in the box......instant strike.

• Members

Sometimes I wish I had children. Wish I had a kid to take places & do stuff with & teach things. I cant wait til my nephew's old enough to do things with.

If I only had the time, I'd volunteer at one of those big brother places.

I love raising boys. Seriously love doing things with them and teaching them about being excellent humans.

• Members

How's the Bandit, Billy?

Imma be cycling and then getting the nursery ready for our second baby. Have to pull all the old baby clothes out, wash them and get them ready. Band practice tomorrow for a couple hours and a cookout with family/friends just for fun.

Well I got it late last night and went to my gf's house right after so I haven't had the chance to open it up yet, but I tried it at a very low volume this morning and it does sound really good. Very impressive for such an inexpensive SS amp :thu:

Sounds like a good weekend, man!! Getting ready for a new baby is always exciting. :)

• Members

Gonna watch some crappy preseason nfl tonight with my bass player. Finish up some demo mixes with him also. All while of course drinking beers and eating awesome pizzas.

Tomorrow is the standard rehearsal for a gig next weekend.

Sunday gotta help move a few things downtown for my gf's brother, but I'll get a good meal out of it.

In the meantime, I'm gonna try not to go buy a new tv :lol:

• Members

Nothing exciting. Yard work, taking my car to get its intake done tomorrow (yay GM 3.1s....), taking my grandparents to a fundraiser....so, kinda boring, but lots of time hanging with wifey and indulging in crappy food. :thu:

Archived