Awesome new Carvin model, DC600!

Crunchtime

• Members

And their pickups are in most cases meh. Very bland and generic.

Really?

I've liked the few that I've tried......of course, there's minimal info out there on the pickups.......so you kind of have to try a few to find the right one for your guitar.

I assume most grab whatever is hot and throw it into whatever, not considering how pickups respond to the guitar they are in.

• Members

So for around $1000 you can have a USA made neck-through with stainless steel frets, Sperzel locking tuners, German Floyd with locking nut, Straplocks, and hardshell case. {censored} the haters. I challenge you to find those specs on any guitar from any country at that price. Also, if that headstock said Jackson or ESP far less people would have a problem with it's look.

Also, I really want to try the new Carvin active pickups. They may kick serious ass. Of course, they will be hated here.

• Members

Really?

I've liked the few that I've tried......of course, there's minimal info out there on the pickups.......so you kind of have to try a few to find the right one for your guitar.

I assume most grab whatever is hot and throw it into whatever, not considering how pickups respond to the guitar they are in.

Taste, man :) The Carvins I've tried have all been great players, but I didn't really dig the pickups. Different strokes etc.. :)

Archived