What's not to like about football?

Stevetemp

• Members

Agreed. I dont get it honestly. My family must be strange. We were never into sports at all and I still dont care to watch them. I have better things to do with my time I guess
:idk:

I dint get it either. My dad wasnt into sports, so I never got into it. Played baseball in 2nd grade, but that was only bc my friends were. When I tell people that I dont hunt, fish, golf, or like sports, they always think it's weird. I was always more interested in music, {censored}, whiskey & raising hell lol.

• Members

I dint get it either. My dad wasnt into sports, so I never got into it. Played baseball in 2nd grade, but that was only bc my friends were. When I tell people that I dont hunt, fish, golf, or like sports, they always think it's weird.
I was always more interested in music, {censored}, whiskey & raising hell lol

Were we seperated at birth?? Sports.....it's some kind of cult, if you ask me.

• Members

Were we seperated at birth?? Sports.....it's some kind of cult, if you ask me.

Just wasnt my thing. Grown men..grabbing all over each other..to get a ball.

BUT.. I'll sit in the dust & breath burning methanol fumes and watch loud dirt track cars go fast in circles in july / august heat on Friday nights, so go figure

• Members

I dint get it either. My dad wasnt into sports, so I never got into it. Played baseball in 2nd grade, but that was only bc my friends were. When I tell people that I dont hunt, fish, golf, or like sports, they always think it's weird.
I was always more interested in music, {censored}, whiskey & raising hell lol.

you can be interested in those things and still like sports. I think I'd like to do some tongue exercises on those girls. All of them. Twice... each day. No THAT is a sport that would interest you.

• Members

I think most of ya'll missed where this chick "Nikki Johnson" just DESTROYS "Devine Burton". Butch of not....{censored}ing WIN!

And Nikki isn't really all that bad. "lowers the boom" and puts "Devine" on her back. AWESOME!

But guess ya'll need to post and talk about MEN football. :lol:

Archived