Joe Bonamassa's sunglasses pics are every bit as ridiculous as black metal pics...

FrostByte

• Members

This guy:

220px-Ihsahn_Hellfest_2010_RH_07.jpg

Could make tears flow from beneath dude's sunglasses, thus saturating his business suit and such, without ever making a "bl00zFace".

Seriously?? Come on at least give him a serious challenge. Finger tapping and tuned to Q does not make you a guitar hero.:wave:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

13 years ago, and he's improved a lot since then, but thanks for playing
:thu:

I will still play!! What is he doing now?? Mr. Joe has been touring his ass off for years and is one of the most respected modern guitar players of our time. At least give the guy credit when credit is due. It is easy to hate on someone, but to compare him to the shit you are is retarded!

• Members

This is very true! I love you all, but downing an obvious great player just shows the stupidity in this forum.

Shane man, you're hilarious. Just chill. Nobody ripped on his playing. They said he looked stupid. And he does. Just like black metal guys look stupid. This is funny. :lol:

• Members

It is easy to hate on someone, but to compare him to the {censored} you are is retarded!

Wait... Do you suck at Engrish? Or are you calling me, "{censored}"? Serious question.

BTW, I play t3h bl00z. Almost every weekend, for money. I don't need business suits or sunglasses in the dark to do so, though.

• Members

White guys in "blues gear" have looked dorky and absurd at least since the era of SRV in a kimono and cowboy hat. The choice is to close your eyes and listen, or open your eyes and laugh.

Eyes closed = :bor:

Eyes open = weird mix of :lol: and :freak:

The choice is to not listen white man bl00ze at all.

• Members

I am playing my guitar as we type . I just appreciate good guitar players and you are being very narrow minded. Metal is not the only {censored} that has talent man.

I'm not playing for a few days due to the fact that I cut the {censored} out of my left ring finger Monday while cutting up some potatoes for dinner. I play metal... shocker... I play blues, I play classic rock, I play classical, I play 80's butt-rock... I don't play dress-up.

• Members

Wait... Do you suck at Engrish? Or are you calling me, "{censored}"? Serious question.

BTW, I play t3h bl00z. Almost every weekend, for money. I don't need business suits or sunglasses in the dark to do so, though.

LOL, I guess I am {censored}ty at Engrish. I am not calling anyone {censored}, just a typo. Everyone has there opinions and I guess I just got a little to defensive. Carry on.

• Members

The playing is cool, I never said anything about that... But... See 00:08 (hair swoop) and pretty much every other second of every video he's ever been in and tell me he doesn't look like an arrogant douche nozzle. Also see all pics posted in this thread thus far.

Archived