Joe Bonamassa's sunglasses pics are every bit as ridiculous as black metal pics...

FrostByte

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hate him or not , he is a incredible guitar player and is doing what he loves. I hated him forever, but after seeing him live, I have to say it was an incredible show and probably one of my top 10 favorites. He is a very dorky/ white blues player, but the man can play and play very well. It is not for everybody, I agree.

• Members

White guys in "blues gear" have looked dorky and absurd at least since the era of SRV in a kimono and cowboy hat. The choice is to close your eyes and listen, or open your eyes and laugh.

Business suits are mandatory... But... It HURTS when you hit those notes, bro! Mars and the sun also join forces to burn the {censored} out of your eyes if you don't have your white guy shades on... Close your eyes, suffer in teh painz of teh universe, or...

...don't play t3h bl00z.

• Members

Hate him or not , he is a incredible guitar player and is doing what he loves. I hated him forever, but after seeing him live, I have to say it was an incredible show and probably one of my top 10 favorites. He is a very dorky/ white blues player, but the man can play and play very well. It is not for everybody, I agree.

I'd have to agree with this.

• Members

I don't hate anybody without reason.

I've seen him... Good? Yes. Boring as watching 2 flies {censored}? Double yes. Did every facial expression he made on stage make me want to slit my throat and end it all? OMFG, yes!

...is his image as ridiculous as every super {censored}ing ridiculous black metal, white metal, purple metal, [insert sub-genre of metal] pic out there? Yes. Can a majority of them out-play him? Yes.

Archived