NGD MF's SDOTD LTD Viper 256p

esizer

• Members

Hey guise! :wave::wave::wave: Just got my LTD Viper in and she's a beauty! Fit and finish are great, although the pickguard is a little scratched up. Came very playable right outta the box, although I haven't had the chance to play through an amp though. Here are some pictures...sorry for the crappy cell phone pics.

IMAG0349_zpsd4c8c1be.jpg

IMAG0350_zps818be332.jpg

IMAG0351_zps14d0e485.jpg

IMAG0352_zps7c3157e1.jpg

• Members

Yeah, I'm seriously considering the EC-1000 traditional....and I derp'd hard, there was plastic on that pickguard, it was just very thin.
:lol:

400/500 and 1000 series Ltd's are nice guitars. :thu:

However, didn't they move 400/500 series guitar manufacturing to Indonesia? :cry:

I had a Korean MH-201 in see thru purple that was super sexy, but I hate Floyd's so I sold it. The Floyd was kinda {censored}ty.

• Members

Yeah, I'm seriously considering the EC-1000 traditional....and I derp'd hard, there was plastic on that pickguard, it was just very thin.
:lol:

My EC-1000 was a pretty killer guitar. I sold it because I didn't play it enough and I didn't want to mess with EMGs but for the price, especially used, pretty nice. If you look around you can probably find one ~$400 or less in good shape.

• Members

I love the traditional one in faded cherry sunburst. 22 frets, duncan alincos, ebony board, locking hardware, and the best part...599.99.
:thu:

Yeah, the non-EMG ones are even cheaper. only 22 frets instead of 24...but i don't use 22 anyway. :lol:

Archived