Car Chase Suicide Phoenix Suspect Shoots Self In Head On Live Fox News Feed

Kenny Powers

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

yeah I saw the uncensored one... yeesh. lights out mother {censored}er. still, cannot beat bud dwyer for on air suicides

Yeah, but that was before the 5 second delay was being widely used. I can't believe that Fox News got this so horribly wrong. It seems that the feed we were seeing was the actual live feed but the one Shep was seeing in the studio was the delayed feed.

I wonder how soon Fox News will issue an apology.

• Members

Plus I didn't wanna post it first, since Chad first showed this to us on facebook.

Honestly, I had a thread all ready to go hours ago, but didn't post because I thought it might just be a little to out of taste, even for this forum. Glad Kenny posted a censored version. Watching it happen live was quite intense.

I was in the middle of counting down a 1 minute weather hit for our station when I was watching this. Needless to say, I barely got the time cues to the floor. That sound you hear from the Fox News studio was twice as loud in ours!!!

• Members

I wanted to see the uncensored one.

shoots himself, head drops forward, body follows. nothing you haven't seen in a tv show or movie before.

well, except for the part where the heavens open up and his soul leaves his body ascending into the clouds for a second, then the ground opens up and his soul falls into the fiery pit that appeared.

Archived