Dexter Season 7

K-Bizzle

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think it's pretty obvious to me that Hannah is manipulating Dexter the same way she manipulated Wayne, her husband, the lady she worked for, etc. She just wants to kill. Even though Dexter doesn't want to kill her now, he will eventually kill her because he'll realize what's going on- she'll want to kill him and/or other people outside of "the code" or perhaps try to frame him for a murder she commits.

As for Quinn, I don't know for sure what's going to happen, but I hope he gets the axe. I'm just plain tired of looking at that dude. Especially this season. He looks like an AIDS patient or something. Plus he's a dick. Get rid of him. Nadia can stay though.

• Members

Quite an interesting twist on the last 15 minutes

Before I get to that, seeing Astur and Cody unexpextedly was a refreshing sight, kinda threw off Dexter but you can't help worry that they'd be in harm's way. And Dex having an adult moment with Astur regarding pot: icon_lol.gif

Isaak being gay, now that is one helluva twist that got this series much more interesting. Crimes of passion has taken a whole new level.

Deb admitting her feeling for Dex: Awkwardville.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by soundgardener75

View Post

whoisthisroodypoo-1.jpg

For me it was made clear last night, and if it was, it would've been discussed, don't you think? poke.gif

Discussed where? As soon as we saw Isaac looking longingly at a picture of Victor several episodes ago, it was pretty clear they were more than just work colleagues. If you missed that, your gaydar dun broke, son.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Sex Panther

View Post

I assumed it was his brother or son, not his gay lover. If your brain immediately went to Victor being his sausage's sleeping bag, I have some bad news for your parents...

The sentiment would have been legitimate... ten years ago. At no point is it even insinuated that Victor is related to Isaac in any way. The rational thought would bring the viewer to believe that a long look, and then crying, at a picture of a grown man, by a grown man, would at very least indicate a love interest.

• Members

prediction .Hannah will go down by Issak .he will

A)Figure out Dexs in love with her and pay him back, eye for eye

or

B) Accidently take her out thinking its Dex as they switched cars

Laguerta will be dealt with next season.

I still think Angel will get taken out or a least his restaurant trashed.

He will find out Joey gave him bribe money

and Joey and Nadia will run away or Joey will get killed

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Sex Panther

View Post

I assumed it was his brother or son, not his gay lover. If your brain immediately went to Victor being his sausage's sleeping bag, I have some bad news for your parents...

Hmmm, Sex Panther. Questions someone's sexuality just for pointing out what was pretty obvious to most viewers many weeks ago. Has a hilariously machismo alt that actually includes the word "sex." Yeah, I'm clearly the one with closet issues.

cop.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Yea I think Deb drugged herself, but who knows? Sure looks like {censored}'s gonna get real next episode!!! I'm just hoping the whole LaGuerta cuffing and arresting Dexter is a dream sequence... Regardless, they've already announced there will be a season 8 so he's going to get out of it one way or another. They had better {censored}ing not end the season with those words either!!!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by flyingrhoads

View Post

I kinda think hannah is innocent redface.gif

I think Hannah needs to get naked before the end of the season... seriously... lol

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte

View Post

Yea I think Deb drugged herself, but who knows? Sure looks like {censored}'s gonna get real next episode!!! I'm just hoping the whole LaGuerta cuffing and arresting Dexter is a dream sequence... Regardless, they've already announced there will be a season 8 so he's going to get out of it one way or another. They had better {censored}ing not end the season with those words either!!!

I hate to say it but as usual they are going to end this season on a stupid cliff hanger to make sure we watch the next season.... bastards....

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by SexWithRobots

View Post

So did Deb frame Hannah? Or you think Hannah really tried to kill deb.

Definitely Deb. Hannah is right, she's too good to do it that way. It's not her style and is way to obvious. Plus, in the scene before she told Hannah she would do ANYTHING to keep her away from dex.

Quote Originally Posted by RSBro

View Post

Great second to last episode.

Like Burn Notice, I'm ready for some closure with Dexter as a show. It's been a good run, but I'm ready for some shiz to get srs on the rl and asap.

Agreed, but there's still one more season. I'm just hoping they don't for an "in jail" season.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by RSBro

View Post

So is SE08 going to be for sure it? I didn't know if 9 had been discussed or not.

And it was definitely Deb. She's whackfukk crazy about Dex at this point and totally framed Hannah.

I heard 8 is the last. Personally, I could have seen it ending this season, but oh well. Most shows outstay there welcome.

And icon_lol.gif at #nolimithonky

Archived