Dexter Season 7

K-Bizzle

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by soundgardener75

View Post

They will probably make it look like Hector had Maria when Deb tried to "help" out, but got outwitted and he ends up grabbing her gun. Hector "shoots" Maria with Deb's gun, Maria "shoots" him enough to cover the knife wound.

Deb would probably be promoted to Captain, and Quinn would be Lieutenant, if Angel does decide to totally walk away.

Hannah is long gone, out in Argentina where she wanted to be.

But what happens now, we'll just have to wait and see.

But they didn't call it in, so any story involving deb and/or dexter will raise huge suspicion.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am SO happy laguerta is GONE. She was awesome season 1, then it went downhill. Now she was just super annoying. I din't feel she belonged in the show anymore. I wish they would bring back a character like Doakes. He was a perfect complement for dexter.

• Members

I dunno guys....past the point of no return on 'Dexter'. It's a cool concept for a show......they just haven't pulled it off well since Julia Stiles was on the show. Last season was completely laughable. This season was better, but still not up to snuff IMO.....too many obvious holes in the plot (even simple {censored} like the last scene when Dexter & Deb got back to the party, her dress was clean even though she was holding on to Tootie after she shot her, the russian guy writing his suicide note to his wife in english, the lame way in which the writers got rid of the strip club manager,etc.) Like I said, I'll keep watching, but it's gotten pretty lame......

Archived