Dexter Season 7

K-Bizzle

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

After the 4th episode I'm going to have to say that killing Deb isn't likely, I never thought it was. I think it'll be something like when Miguel Prado was helping him but a little milder. I don't think she'll kill anybody but when somebody slips through the system, I think she'll let him have 'em.

...and they'll probably {censored}.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by thefyn View Post
What I find is genius:

They killed off Dexters super annoying wife, her super annoying kids are never in it anymore, and the ONLY time I see his baby...Is in the same frame as the hottest chick on TV

Premiere+Dry+Land+Arrivals+0GeVw1qh2pFl.

Premiere+Dry+Land+Arrivals+6vAPmz0xAh1l.

Good recovery guys...Domestic Dexter was yaaaawn.
Agreed. I hated those kids. Terrible actors too. I do kind of miss Rita though. She was pretty nice to look at.

• Members

I agree Deb wont start helping but I think she's gonna start using Dexter to tie up loose ends.

What's her name is obviously gonna chase the blood slide deal and Debs gonna have to deal with the conflict both externally to save Dexter and internally if she should.
Blonde girl and Dexter are gonna hook up and it looks like she still kills so theyll probably do it together.

Hopefully Quinn dies by those mobsters cuz he sucks.
Obviously the main enemy for the season is gonna be that European mobster dude.

All that said I like that this season isn't following the same formula as the previous seasons and that's I good thing IMO.

• Members

Wonder how many guys Deb will {censored} this season?

as said before..need a some kind of sub plot with Masuka. Masuka rules icon_lol.gif

Either way, cant wait for it..but it'll be next year before I get to see it. No cable..so I have to wait for season 7 on DVDcry.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Rey Gato View Post
This.

Oh, and you guys don't think Deb is hot do you? Please don't say yes. I find her utterly repugnant. That, and she's quite possibly the worst actress I've ever seen.
Ever since i saw Quarantine, I thought she was hard to look at. When i started watching Dexter and saw she was in it, i seriously considered NOT watching the series. I really have a hard time looking at her.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by soilent

View Post

Agreed. I hated those kids. Terrible actors too. I do kind of miss Rita though. She was pretty nice to look at.

you get a bit of rita's side boob in season 3 love.gif and deb is disgusting but i think she is an alright actor and she is coming to terms with dexters killings i think she may start soon

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Masuka ROCKS! He totally needs his own subplot.

Did anyone see him on Chuck? He played a pain in the ass co-worker named Harry Tang. That name still cracks me up! It would have to be the best day of your life if you got a call telling you, "Not only are you getting hired to be on a successful TV show, you get to play a character named Harry Tang!!"

106-tiberius_480_poster.jpg

Some hilarious clips of Masuka/Harry Tang from Chuck:

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by les_paul View Post
Season has not delivered. I'm losing interest fast.
This.
I mean I'm gonna keep watching it, I just don't find myself giving many {censored}s right now.
Not really into the Dexter falling in love with this chick plot line.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by K-Bizzle View Post
This.
I mean I'm gonna keep watching it, I just don't find myself giving many {censored}s right now.
Not really into the Dexter falling in love with this chick plot line.
It's not like Lila all over again though. I'm curious to see how this season plays out as there's so many things that it can lead to.

• Members

My predication and sadly ,its gonna be Batista thats gets the wrath of Kaschka's
Its the perfect set up .He wants out to retire going to buy a restaurant .
Quinn could go to this season .
Issak I think will also go after Deb ,when he learns the relation to Dex
But I have to say if guessing Angel will be axed before the end of the season

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by 13bats View Post
My predication and sadly ,its gonna be Batista thats gets the wrath of Kaschka's
Its the perfect set up .He wants out to retire going to buy a restaurant .
Quinn could go to this season .
Issak I think will also go after Deb ,when he learns the relation to Dex
But I have to say if guessing Angel will be axed before the end of the season
My guess is that LaGuerta will be killed. Whether it's Deb or Dexter, we'll find out. But Angel will find out, kill Deb, and Dexter will kill Angel. The final season would be Dexter raging uncontrollably because his link to his past is gone.

Another future guess: Somehow Dexter will tell Harrison his story, and he will continue his dad's work.

Archived