Dexter Season 7

K-Bizzle

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by this is paul

View Post

I heard 8 is the last. Personally, I could have seen it ending this season, but oh well. Most shows outstay there welcome.

And icon_lol.gif at #nolimithonky

I can't afford drug-laced Skittles and a 20 oz. Sprite so I just rawk some white bread (Kroger brand) and bologna instead? idn_smilie.gifcry.gif

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have some interesting theories...

The arrest scene: Either a dream sequence OR Dexter gets arrested for hiding the pen that got Hannah arrested...

If you watch the trailer there is a split second showing Hannah on Matthews's boat... She gets out of jail somehow (tampered evidence?) Maybe Dexter doesn't have to kill LaGuerta? His girl gonna do it.

Hannah gets naked.

• Members

1. I think Hanna's druggie Ginger friend drugged Deb

2. I think dexter gets arrested to break Hanna out, and they try to go on the lamb together.

3. Season 8, dexter on the run, until he and Hanna get killed bonnie and clyde style, after going completely off the rails and murdering tons of innocent people.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Horrible

View Post

1. I think Hanna's druggie Ginger friend drugged Deb

2. I think dexter gets arrested to break Hanna out, and they try to go on the lamb together.

3. Season 8, dexter on the run, until he and Hanna get killed bonnie and clyde style, after going completely off the rails and murdering tons of innocent people.

Those are all good theories as well!

I guess, having been a follower of this show since the beginning, the only thing we can be sure of is a bunch of {censored} is going to happen that we didn't expect to happen icon_lol.gif

Since the writers all know that we know this... {censored} just gets out of control when you try to predict what's going to happen when they know that we know to expect the unexpected.

• Members

LaGuerta: So what's your advice?

Matheson: Get on your knees and start kissing that even remotely resembles an ass.

LaGuerta: I got too caught up in the case.

Matheson: You got too caught up looking like an idiot.

Oh shi- BWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!

Totally expected LaGuerta to die by the hands of Deb. Did not expect to see Quinn alive still.

So what's gonna happen at the Series Finale? {censored}. icon_lol.gif

• Members

damn I couldn't believe deb shot la guerta. This is going to lead to a lot of resentment and uncontrollable emotions towards dexter. {censored} WILL hit the fan, massively. either one of them will kill the other, or they will both kill each other.

movie ending: dexter gives up killing after being talked out of it by deb. a killer that dexter WAS going to kill ends up slaughtering dexter, harrison and the nanny. Deb kills him, dexter becomes her dark passenger and she continues with Dexter/Harry's law...

• Members

damn I couldn't believe deb shot la guerta. This is going to lead to a lot of resentment and uncontrollable emotions towards dexter. {censored} WILL hit the fan, massively. either one of them will kill the other, or they will both kill each other.

movie ending: dexter gives up killing after being talked out of it by deb. a killer that dexter WAS going to kill ends up slaughtering dexter, harrison and the nanny. Deb kills him, dexter becomes her dark passenger and she continues with Dexter/Harry's law...

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powers

View Post

that would make a good series finale.

• Members

View Post

That would be great. I'd watch Showtimes new series "Deb" in 2014

• Members

View Post

{censored}in' a, an excellent prediction! thumb.gif

• Members

yeah... I didn't see that coming at all... but I expected a little more of a cliff hanger but I guess now they can kinda start the next season some what clean with no real loose ends to tie up.... I just hope they don't {censored} up the last season....

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Marc G

View Post

yeah... I didn't see that coming at all... but I expected a little more of a cliff hanger but I guess now they can kinda start the next season some what clean with no real loose ends to tie up.... I just hope they don't {censored} up the last season....

There are plenty of loose ends:

- how will they explain her death? She can't just disappear...that would be too obvious. What about Debs phone inquiry to see where LG was going? And the GPS warrant for there phones the night of Marshall's death.

- will Deb take her place? Who takes Deb's?

- does Hannah come back now that she is out?

It's not as cliff hanger as last season, but there is plenty that'll need to get cleaned up

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by this is paul

View Post

There are plenty of loose ends:

- how will they explain her death? She can't just disappear...that would be too obvious. What about Debs phone inquiry to see where LG was going? And the GPS warrant for there phones the night of Marshall's death.

- will Deb take her place? Who takes Deb's?

- does Hannah come back now that she is out?

It's not as cliff hanger as last season, but there is plenty that'll need to get cleaned up

They will probably make it look like Hector had Maria when Deb tried to "help" out, but got outwitted and he ends up grabbing her gun. Hector "shoots" Maria with Deb's gun, Maria "shoots" him enough to cover the knife wound.

Deb would probably be promoted to Captain, and Quinn would be Lieutenant, if Angel does decide to totally walk away.

Hannah is long gone, out in Argentina where she wanted to be.

But what happens now, we'll just have to wait and see.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by soundgardener75

View Post

Hannah is long gone, out in Argentina where she wanted to be.

for a little while during this season I thought that's where they were heading, Dexter and her making plans to go to Argentina or something along those lines... guess that didn't work out.... orrrr mayyyybe that's where it might go next season.... time will tell I guess

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Marc G

View Post

for a little while during this season I thought that's where they were heading, Dexter and her making plans to go to Argentina or something along those lines... guess that didn't work out.... orrrr mayyyybe that's where it might go next season.... time will tell I guess

I'd follow her to Argentina.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by jds22

View Post

I'd follow her to Argentina.

she is a cutie chan.

i didn't really like this season, at least in the first half of last season there were some cool kills and mystery behind the main villian. this year the main villian was the gay mafia guy but he was killed relatively abruptly and just fizzled out.

i also thought louis could have been a pretty cool bad guy. we didn't know much about him, he was a big dude who could've pretended to be a nerd and he did send that hand to dexter.

i liked hannah mckay as she brought some tension to whether she'd poison him or not. i'd like for her to come back next season.

i feel like i'm watching the show since season 4 ended just out of routine. maybe it's because the show's been going on for so long that i'm just used to a convenient plot device getting thrown in and saving dexter but there's no tension. i never felt like it was a huge deal that deb found out and there really weren't any "oh {censored}" moments.

Archived