What do you listen to @ work?

Ovid9

• Members

So, since I switched jobs 2x in 2 months earlier this year, I'm back to delivering parts as well as working the counter (thank goodness the pay is the same!) This gives me the opportunity to listen to the radio, as well as CDs.

I always listen to tons of sports talk radio (670 WSCR the SCORE!) and on commercials flip through our modern rock ({censored}) station, classic rock (same 12 songs 100x a day) and all rock (actually moderately decent except for the 80s lovefest and apparently VH only having 4 songs to choose from).

CD-wise lately I've been listening to tons of Baroness' Green album (Yellow is in my car on the way to and from work) and Cattle Decapitation's Monolith of Inhumanity (EXCELLENT album if you like heavier stuff).

Can you listen to music at work? And if so, what?

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Kardula View Post
I listen to customer bitch
And that's why you fail.

The customer is always wrong. ALWAYS!! mad.gif

Ok, mostly wrong.

*Wonders why a person would call a dealership asking if we STOCK parts for their 1991 Ranger* confused.gif

Quote Originally Posted by stompboxfreak72 View Post
I listen to my employees whine. It is a symphony that I would like to put on mute.
icon_lol.gif

You should come dressed as Satan for Halloween. Given then something to cry about.

• Members

I listen to an album or so on Grooveshark and just loop it all day. Over the past several months, it's been an album or two each day from the following list:

Mandrake - Edguy
Future World - Pretty Maids
Balls to the Wall - Accept
The 1st Chapter - Circus Maximus
Isolate - Circus Maximus
Master of the Rings - Helloween
The Time of the Oath - Helloween
Rabbit Don't Come Easy - Helloween
Somewhere Out In Space - Gamma Ray

• Members

If I have a choice I listen to a college station that plays a wide variety of music. But we have a young guy in the back who plays rap ,an old man in the front who likes easy listening and somewhere in between is a guy playing country. I like variety but not all at once !

• Members

I work in a warehouse and have probably 2700-ish cds so I listen to cds for most of the day. Mostly classic hard rock stuff (Kiss, Nugent, Aerosmith, Ac/Dc, Rainbow, Purple, The Who, Rush, Whitesnake, Satriani, Hagar, VH, Cooper, Lizzy, etc), will also do bunches of classic metal (Dio, Maiden, Priest, Ratt, Twisted Sister, Dokken, Motorhead, Accept, Saxon, Scorps, Ozzy etc). Later in the day I might do the certain Metallica's, Megadeths, 'Thrax and other mildish thrash, will also do a small handful of punk stuff like Bad Religion, Ramones, Offspring etc. I have been buying ALOT of stuff lately for cheap just to listen to at work that I don't mind but wouldn't necessarily listen to on my own time.

Luckily, my other work mates are about the same age and background.

• Members

I listen to an album or so on Grooveshark and just loop it all day. Over the past several months, it's been an album or two each day from the following list:

Mandrake - Edguy

Future World - Pretty Maids

Balls to the Wall - Accept

The 1st Chapter - Circus Maximus

Isolate - Circus Maximus

Master of the Rings - Helloween

The Time of the Oath - Helloween

Rabbit Don't Come Easy - Helloween

Somewhere Out In Space - Gamma Ray

I'm JerEvil and I approve of this list.

• Members

Before I quit, it was whatever I wanted. Usually I was nice, and listened to, like Grand Funk, Taddy Porter, Big Business, Amanda Ghost, etc. You know, nothing objectionable. Two of my co-workers would regularly get into heated-but-civil religious discussions. Since I couldn't tell them to shut up and couldn't make them go away, I'd just put on something like Cattle Decapitation or Pig Destroyer. Loudly. It only took a couple rounds for them to get the idea.

Turns out, Cattle Decapitation is the cure for god.

Archived