***The Walking Dead Season 3 Thread***

soundgardener75

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'd almost be willing to bet the mid season cliff hanger is going to be Darrel having to choose Myrle or the group.

Obviously there are going to be some interesting show downs and choosing of sides.

The one I'm not sure of is Andrea. Will she be pissed off at the group and say {censored} you guys?

Will she find out they had Glenn and didn't tell her?

Will she ultimately choose the group because of Michonne (probably)?

Either way I'm definitely looking forward to the Rick/Governor showdown and the Darrel/Myrle conflict.

• Members

I'd almost be willing to bet the mid season cliff hanger is going to be Darrel having to choose Myrle or the group.

Obviously there are going to be some interesting show downs and choosing of sides.

The one I'm not sure of is Andrea. Will she be pissed off at the group and say {censored} you guys?

Will she find out they had Glenn and didn't tell her?

Will she ultimately choose the group because of Michonne (probably)?

Either way I'm definitely looking forward to the Rick/Governor showdown and the Darrel/Myrle conflict.

Great post K-Bizz! I somewhat had the same concern about Andrea's loyalty when they see Rick and Co, and upon learning about Glen and Maggie being held captive all that time she was making sexy time with Gubn'r.

• Members

Great post K-Bizz! I somewhat had the same concern about Andrea's loyalty when they see Rick and Co, and upon learning about Glen and Maggie being held captive all that time she was making sexy time with Gubn'r.

Also gotta wonder if Andrea is going to discover either

A. The Zombie Daughter

B.The Fishtanks of "Heroes"

C.Both

and start blasting.

• Members

Exactly. How hard could it be to get your hands on tons of guns and ammo in the middle of the southern USA.

Then just drive to the Ocean, get on on a boat and go live la dolce vita on a small island in the carribeans

It would be pretty hard since all other living people are/were also trying to get their hands on guns/ammo also.

Small islands in the carribean are not generally stocked with food, fresh water and supplies. So I would think that this would be a bad idea unless the group could take a few truckloads of supplies with them.

• Members

It would be pretty hard since all other living people are/were also trying to get their hands on guns/ammo also.

Small islands in the carribean are not generally stocked with food, fresh water and supplies. So I would think that this would be a bad idea unless the group could take a few truckloads of supplies with them.

While there may be plenty of fish, there would be another consideration that would make things much, much worse....

Voodoo!!!!!!:eek:

This time, the herds would have shepherds......:evil:

• Members

gotta say thus far I've been pretty satisfied with this season. Plenty of cliff hanger/drama mixed in with enough zombie killing/close calls.

I want Merle and Daryl to slash there way out of the mob. Also gonna be interesting assuming Merle survives what his stance will be. He betrayed his old group and is betrayed by his new one.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by PDbyS

View Post

"You're not a lesbian?!" That maybe the only time I've laughed during the show.

Wife and I icon_lol.gif so hard!

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Hardness

View Post

That did not go as I expected.....

Quote Originally Posted by metalguy

View Post

gotta say thus far I've been pretty satisfied with this season. Plenty of cliff hanger/drama mixed in with enough zombie killing/close calls.

I want Merle and Daryl to slash there way out of the mob. Also gonna be interesting assuming Merle survives what his stance will be. He betrayed his old group and is betrayed by his new one.

6ECC73F3-23D5-4DA9-9D03-C7E7FA303AC3-112

• Members

Just finished rewatching Season 3. (Amazon. I {censored}ing OWN them, check it out!)

Merle {censored}ed up - shoulda listened to Gargulio instead of cutting corners.

Glen is a bad mother{censored}er.

Even Carl manned up.

Michonne is the scariest thing since Ogami Itto.

Axel better play nice - he's the weakest one of the group....

Guv'nor sure primed his town for bloodsports, crowd wants some.

Andrea is still in the dark and buying the B.S., but she's wavering...

Quote Originally Posted by soundgardener75

View Post

6ECC73F3-23D5-4DA9-9D03-C7E7FA303AC3-112

SO MUCH THIS!!!!!cop.gif

Archived