Lindsay graham is a war mongering, closeted homo-sexual racist

Tommy Horrible

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The new Amerikkkkka

I know wonder if you can ask simple questions when people who serve the goverment are killed in action overseas, for first time in over 30 years (ambassador)

WTF happened? ---- Was it a natural uprising? Was it a terrorist attack? Was it a youtube video? What actually happened? Lets think for a second, the adminstrations story changed 3-4 times over 3 days, first it was NOT a terrorist attack, then it was, then it was a supposed youtube video then it wasnt, can we at least find out?

You guys really defend this {censored} from your goverment? SRSLY? HOLY {censored} :freak:

:facepalm:

• Members

standard liberal response to being held accountable for getting caught in a lie/ cover up. 'youre a racist!'

i think the op's addition of calling the person a f@g may actually speak more of his own subconscious than the politican hes refering to.

BINGO !!!!

• Members

Is it too late to hold a special committee hearing on how the Reagan Administration let 241 Americans die in Beirut, or how the Clinton Administration let 19 Americans die at the Khobar tower amd another 12 Americans at the Nairobi and Dar es Salaam embassies? I love a good dog and pony show. Rabble rabble rabble rabble And before you go declaring me unamerican, know that my aunt was killed at Khobar. I demand retribution. All three of these administrations are guilty of being unpatriotic and downright treasonous in wanting Americans to die. Let's hang em all by the highest pole.

Dude, really...............can we get past the blame Bush bull{censored} and come to grips with what is happeneing NOW ?

I'm not saying we should go to war over this, but the administration better get it's head out of it's ass, or we will lose more americans, again and again.

BTW, The amreicans that died in Beruit..........quite a few of them were my brothers in arms.........USMC

• Members

No care ever, you'll never know the truth, who do you think you are? Some government insider ? This {censored} is sword rattling plain and simple.

So, you still don't want to know what went on, who caused it, who lied about it, who ignored it, or anything else about the attack...............

But you want to buttrape the guy who asks about it ???????????

• Members

We definitely need to have a special committee hearing as to why Susan Rice read the CIA approved and supplied talking points. She should have known, somehow or someway, that they did not supply 100% accurate information about a nighttime firefight many 1000's of miles away, even though information and facts on the ground were still being investigated and analyzed.

But please, when this travesty of justice is finally put to bed, can the same folks screaming for these special hearings also call for a special committee to investigate why the GOP controlled congress denied two-years worth of White House requests for funding additional embassy security?

• Members

So, you still don't want to know what went on, who caused it, who lied about it, who ignored it, or anything else about the attack...............

But you want to buttrape the guy who asks about it ???????????

Pretty much, because he's probally cares less than I do. All he is trying to do rile up people so we can start another war in the Middle East. First it's whogivesa{censored}istan, next we are getting involved with Isreal and whoever they are picking a fight with this week.

• Members

Pretty much, because he's probally cares less than I do. All he is trying to do rile up people so we can start another war in the Middle East. First it's whogivesa{censored}istan, next we are getting involved with Isreal and whoever they are picking a fight with this week.

So, you don't care about the incident, or the deaths.....................but anyone who questions it is a bigot, racist, evil, closet homo, war-monger :facepalm:

Voluntary ignorance is no place to throw stones from :cop:

• Members

The new Amerikkkkka

I know wonder if you can ask simple questions when people who serve the goverment are killed in action overseas, for first time in over 30 years (ambassador)

WTF happened? ---- Was it a natural uprising? Was it a terrorist attack? Was it a youtube video? What actually happened? Lets think for a second, the adminstrations story changed 3-4 times over 3 days, first it was NOT a terrorist attack, then it was, then it was a supposed youtube video then it wasnt, can we at least find out?

You guys really defend this {censored} from your goverment? SRSLY? HOLY {censored}
:freak:

naw man-- nobody isn't concerned about the government pulling stunts. but the government has been pulling bull{censored} stunts for.. well.. ever. nothing new to see here, people, move along.

we have plenty of problems, unquestionable. this is an incredibly miniscule one in the grander scheme of things, and it will hardly be the first government cover up, and certainly won't be the last. there's a lot of hair pulling right now for what appears to be obstructionist nonsense. you can call me a 'standard liberal responder' for that (not you 1776- you're alright by me) -- but i'm responding to the timing-- not the action. but it seriously is nothing new to cover a {censored} up.. happens hundreds of times a day, i guarantee.

all of the dip{censored}s in washington should shut up and work on the budget and stop wasting time on this.

• Members

So, you don't care about the incident, or the deaths.....................but anyone who questions it is a bigot, racist, evil, closet homo, war-monger

Voluntary ignorance is no place to throw stones from
:cop:

No, I'm saying he's doing this {censored} because he's a evil mother {censored}er, not he's a evil mother{censored}er because of what he's doing. I've had 2 mass shootings within 2 miles of my house in the last year or so where 7 plus people died in each. A whole family got mowed down by one lunatic, to make a national case of this silly {censored}, pardon the pun where some US government bad guys got killed is all posturing IMO. I cry first for the dead in my own community.

• Members

But please, when this travesty of justice is finally put to bed, can the same folks screaming for these special hearings also call for a special committee to investigate why the GOP controlled congress denied two-years worth of White House requests for funding additional embassy security?

There you go with facts. Why would you do something like that? Silly rabbit.

• Members

naw man-- nobody
isn't
concerned about the government pulling stunts. but the government has been pulling bull{censored} stunts for.. well.. ever. nothing new to see here, people, move along.

we have plenty of problems, unquestionable. this is an incredibly miniscule one in the grander scheme of things, and it will hardly be the first government cover up, and certainly won't be the last. there's a lot of hair pulling right now for what appears to be obstructionist nonsense. you can call me a 'standard liberal responder' for that (not you 1776- you're alright by me) -- but i'm responding to the timing-- not the action. but it seriously is nothing new to cover a {censored} up.. happens hundreds of times a day, i guarantee.

all of the dip{censored}s in washington should shut up and work on the budget and stop wasting time on this.

Much more well said than my inflamitory Midwestern tongue could come up with.

• Members

No, I'm saying he's doing this {censored} because he's a evil mother {censored}er, not he's a evil mother{censored}er because of what he's doing. I've had 2 mass shootings within 2 miles of my house in the last year or so where 7 plus people died in each. A whole family got mowed down by one lunatic, to make a national case of this silly {censored}, pardon the pun where some US government bad guys got killed is all posturing IMO. I cry first for the dead in my own community.

Well, when you wipe away those tears, you might want to get your head out of your ass, and see what's going on in ther rest of the world.

Evil MF or not, he's got a point

• Members

I totally agree. Though I must admit it's nice to see the dickhead side of John McCain come out lately. The side that told John Cornyn to f*ck himself and called Pete Dominici an asshole. The same temper that has gone off on Charles Grassley, Max Baucus, Robert Wexler, Evan Mecham, Richard Shelby, Dolores Alfond, Jane Duke Gaylor the mother of a missing vietnam vet in a wheelchair he pushed, and NY Times Reporter Elisabeth Bumiller

• Members

naw man-- nobody
isn't
concerned about the government pulling stunts. but the government has been pulling bull{censored} stunts for.. well.. ever. nothing new to see here, people, move along.

'I hear ya bro, but the OP came on rambling about homophobs, racist and everything else under sun --- have we reached really a point in America where this 'card' is pulled out all the time now? seriously is it? :freak: I find it sickening and a BIG PART of the problem we have in todays society, its nonsense, we cant even have honest discussion without IDIOTIC NAME CALLING 24/7..

Are there bigger issues? - sure there are im with ya, but the adminstration changed its story 3 or 4 different times in 3 or 4 days and we do deserve to nkow what happened, is that 2 much to ask? SRSLY, say what you want but the adminstration changed its story, (NOT the GOP) its time the adminstration looks in mirror on this issue, not anyone else

But right away people 'pick sides' and were off and running AGAIN with partison bull{censored}, same ol lol..

Lets also address the real issues, --- the tax codes, the fiscal cliff, the out of control govt spending, close some military bases and {censored}ing get DC checkbook in order, thats the REAL issues imo

:idea:

• Members

{censored} this guy. Seriously one of us needs to {censored} this guy. If he just got his rocks off and stopped being so pissed he wouldn't be trying to drag us into wars over 4 dead CIA mother {censored}ers. So ignorant.

lol

I recognize some problems apparent with the Benghazi situation and don't try to excuse them at all. At the same time, many Republicans have no problem forgetting major problems that were a part of W's terms in office or during other Republican terms. So if I may come off as not caring about the current situation it's really just not caring what others have to say who seem to excuse away everything their favored party does that has cost many more than four lives. Fortunately there appears to be a bit of a wave of people waking up to the idea that neither party is beyond reproach. :)

• Members

The real questions is this: Why did the administration blame an American's freedom of speech for the death of four Americans when it was so obvious that this was a terrorist act in a lawless Islamic republic that was recently destabilized by actions directly related to the administration?

Answer 1: The election was on the line.

Answer 2: More anti-colonialist tripe from an anti-colonialist administration.

Both apply.

• Members

Accuse the Democrats of flip-flopping even if they didn't is page 72 of the Republican handbook, on the same page as calling Democrats out for hypocrisy. This can be found a few plays after picking the target, personalizing it, and polarizing it. The next step is creating and repeating themes, shortly followed by creating slogans. This of course leads to choosing a messenger. The next step is ridicule and feigned mockery. After that relentless attacking. Then a lack of forgiveness while demanding an apology. Then finally, switching up the tactic.

Archived