Battle of the rigs discussion/suggestions thread

guitarbilly74

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wonder how would I had fared if I still had my John5 Tele, the Ampeg halfstack and the Peavey Mace VT/custom 2x12 rig. I probably had a chance in the Oddball because everyone hates my J5 Tele. :lol:

There's always next year! Duncan, much thanks for this BOTR bro! This is an excellent idea, and hopefully more lurkers and regulars alike would join in the fun! :thu:

DEAD TO ME, '63 Strat!!! D-E-D dead

Grease 2'd :lol:

• Members

Yeah, a bass category would probably be good, too. I mean...we have more than a couple bassists around these parts. And if you enter a bass category, that shouldnt disqualify you from entering an amps category.

:thu:

Of course, my bass rig doesn't actually include an amp...

• Members
Yeah, a bass category would probably be good, too. I mean...we have more than a couple bassists around these parts. And if you enter a bass category, that shouldnt disqualify you from entering an amps category.

a few of us were gonna post, my rig was just in my singer's garage the last week-ish. i woulda posted my amp rig but it's a POS (PRS SE Cu22 + Blackstar HT-5) so i stayed on the bench :o

• Members

About the public voting - I see that you can tell who voted for who BEFORE YOU VOTE - but if you vite first - you can no longer tell who voted?

Or am I missing something?

Yeah just click on the actual number of votes on the graph and it'll show you who voted.

• Members

a few of us were gonna post, my rig was just in my singer's garage the last week-ish. i woulda posted my amp rig but it's a POS (PRS SE Cu22 + Blackstar HT-5) so i stayed on the bench :o

• Members

I joked about it, but I'd actually like to see a 1/8 stack category. :) I mean, it might get clunky, but separate competitions for A) full stack, B) half stack, C) quarter stack, & D) mini stack would be cool. :idk::)

I suppose we could expand on the genre theme, too ~ i.e., not just Best Metal Rig, but Best Blues, Best Rawk, Best Fusion, Best Hipster (natch!), etc.

Archived