Battle of the rigs discussion/suggestions thread

guitarbilly74

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think I have ever seen a pic of your rig?

It changed a lot the last six months or so. I haven't taken a pic in a long ass time, but right now I'm usually running the Sunn through my Basson 2x12. I've been playing my Ibanez a lot lately as well, which is {censored}ing awesome for the $160 I spent on it. I would have entered if I had planned a bit better and snapped some pics in time.

• Members

I wish I didn't have all my gear in storage...I literally have enough rigs to enter into pretty much every category :cry::cry:

Framus Cobra + Splawn 4x12 (roadcases included) would've been a bitchin' metal rig

My Mark III combo with my tele woulda made a sweeeet combo rig photo

VHT d60 + Splawn 2x12 for the head & cab one

...I don't have a cheap enough cab to put with my ss150 to justify calling it a budget rig though :mad:

• Members
I wonder how would I had fared if I still had my John5 Tele, the Ampeg halfstack and the Peavey Mace VT/custom 2x12 rig. I probably had a chance in the Oddball because everyone hates my J5 Tele.
:lol:

What are playing through these days?

• Members

I was gonna post my amps but i honestly didnt think people was gonna take these threads serious and i didnt wanna be a douche that posted pics of his rig if nobody else would. I guess i was wrong, oh well maybe next year.

Im shocked there wasnt more metal rigs.

• Members

Yeah def was shocked there weren't any 5150s entered... and only 3 metal rigs. Time to enter was definitely too soon... it's finals time for school right now, so I know that's why I didn't find the time to set up my rig for pictures / video! :mad:

I could have entered a multi-amp, metal rig, budget, or video contests! :D

• Members

I just didnt have time to enter and its a damn shame, cause I would've won the budget rig category for sure.

But... uh, hypothetically speaking, if I had an alt that was permabant, would I be hypothetically permabant after trying to enter the competition?

Yeah def was shocked there weren't any 5150s entered... and only 3 metal rigs. Time to enter was definitely too soon... it's finals time for school right now, so I know that's why I didn't find the time to set up my rig for pictures / video!
:mad:

I could have entered a multi-amp, metal rig, budget, or video contests!
:D

^^^^THIS. Its super-busy right now, wait until christmas break! :lol:

• Members

I just didnt have time to enter and its a damn shame, cause I would've won the budget rig category for sure.

But... uh, hypothetically speaking, if I had an alt that was permabant, would I be hypothetically permabant after trying to enter the competition?

^^^^THIS. Its super-busy right now, wait until christmas break!

You have an alt eh?

• Members

I just didnt have time to enter and its a damn shame,
cause I would've won the budget rig category for sure.

^^^^THIS. Its super-busy right now, wait until christmas break!

:lol: Yeah dude 'cause everyone on here just loves Madison Divinities. :lol:

Archived