Two legendary troll threads I remember:

Slaymoar

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Quote Originally Posted by hairydangler View Post
Rite.
I read enough of that thread to know you weren't trolling.

That's almost as bad as those little bags of pebbles that audiophiles tape to their speaker cables.

Well, you know what they say about a fool and his money.

• Members

Haha you guys got rolled bro. My 70 year old dad was staying with me at the time and I told him exactly what I was gonna do and how well it would go over. Deep belly laughs were had. Still got the Tonerite and it worked great! Bwahahaha! I still got a bunch of guitars that dont know theyre a guitar yet! Ah ha ha ha. You guys are pure comedy.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by hairydangler

View Post

Haha you guys got rolled bro. My 70 year old dad was staying with me at the time and I told him exactly what I was gonna do and how well it would go over. Deep belly laughs were had. Still got the Tonerite and it worked great! Bwahahaha! I still got a bunch of guitars that dont know theyre a guitar yet! Ah ha ha ha. You guys are pure comedy.

Totally, bro. Totally.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by hairydangler View Post
Riiiiiiiight!!

Reality check: NOT ONE SINGLE MOTHER{censored}ING PERSON BELIEVES YOU!!!! icon_lol.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by peavey_impact

View Post

Anyone remember Chudanez and how a boost pedal added 10 years to his playing experience or some {censored}?? facepalm.gificon_lol.gif

I bought an amp off Chudanez once. Dude had to have several operations because of shoulder damage which occurred due to the way he played icon_lol.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by marshallnoise View Post
My fave was Terje. God, that guy tried to convince us that a clean solid state amp was way more toneful than a cranked Marshall in every circumstance and in every way. That was before Amps turned into the sideshow it is today. Had some great tech on here contributing all the time.

I also remember Jeff Seal getting hammered that the 2205/2210 was nothing but junk and would always be. But it was his go to amp and man, it sounded good. Way before it was accepted that they were great amps. Prevailing thought was diode =/= good tone.
Jeff's 2205/2210 was modded to hell and sounded nothing like the stock amp. icon_lol.gif

• Members

Some of the {censored} I used to watch KKKarl get into was epic. Especially when Kage and Savage used to get on his ass. My smashed PRS thread was pretty {censored}ing hilarious too. Dudes just straight up freaking the {censored} out. icon_lol.gif

Not really a troll thread, but Xixixixi thinking he was gonna get a recto off eBay for like $500 and all that showed was up a box full of crushed dry wall. icon_lol.gif

• Members

Man, there were too many amazing threads to remember.

The pre-95 recto exist/den for a scum thread was reverse-trolling at its finest.

I remember a thread wrathchild1 posted about having a yeast infection in his eye.....Roccaforte called him a noob then wrathchild was like "how can I be the noob? You're a noob until you have yeast in your eyes" icon_lol.gif

freak.gif

• Members

i remember the whole Pawnt/pawn/p3n thing comming up for the first time at FX during some special trolling, spomthing along the lines of "you are bought and sold" and the reply was " your not good enough to sell, so i just pawned you"

anyone remember back that far?

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by mamberg View Post
one of my faves was the Youngblood/AppleBottom/verfcode meltdown.
not trolling, but epic
thumb.gif
who knows, round two may be in the works...last night a party there was a chick who a friend of mine had banged and he claimed she had a FF chest. i saw her and called bull{censored} to her face (C cup, i reckon, tops), and vc didnt like that too much icon_lol.gif
much of today spent explaining i can assess with out trying to acquire.

Quote Originally Posted by sgt mukuzi View Post
i remember the whole Pawnt/pawn/p3n thing comming up for the first time at FX during some special trolling, spomthing along the lines of "you are bought and sold" and the reply was " your not good enough to sell, so i just pawned you"

anyone remember back that far?
i that pwnage pwnt1!!!! was the product of simple band leet speek/typing?

Archived