What work would you *LIKE* to do?

isvoid

• Members

I'm currently finishing school and heading into Law Enforcement, but I would kill to work full time underwater. I'm NAUI rescue diver certified/working on my Dive master cert and would love to just do stuff with that forever, however the money just realistically isn't there. Or work for my Fraternity's national headquarters, that seems nice and cushy. redface.gif

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Brick

View Post

I'm currently finishing school and heading into Law Enforcement, but I would kill to work full time underwater. I'm NAUI rescue diver certified/working on my Dive master cert and would love to just do stuff with that forever, however the money just realistically isn't there. Or work for my Fraternity's national headquarters, that seems nice and cushy. redface.gif

You could specialize in brown water diving . . . looking for bodies and other really nasty {censored}. It's definitely not for the squeamish, but I imagine the pay is great.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by 100 watt

View Post

From what I see around where I live, welfare looks like a pretty gravy deal. Drive newer vehicles with new rims & high dollar stereo systems..live in a $30 a month newly renovated apartment with big flat screen TV & the latest gaming system, wear nice expensive name brand clothing & shoes, free healthcare, & free groceries thumb.gificon_lol.gif

Do you live in Minnesota?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by DrewM

View Post

I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that.

idea.gificon_lol.gifthumb.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by DrewM

View Post

I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that.

Yeah, but living with your parents -- it's gonna get old after awhile. redface.gif

Archived