Django Unchained. It doesn't suck.

nightflameauto

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by 100 watt

View Post

What's Spike Lee's problem with it.. Doesnt django kill a bunch of white people? Figured Spike would love that.

Spike Lee is like the church.

Church gets pissed when you mention Jesus in a movie and they don't get a cut.

Spike Lee gets pissed when you mention slavery and he doesn't get a cut.

Honestly, I'd think this movie would get him turned on and he'd be busted for waxing his bobbin. That's probably why he's refusing to see it. {censored} sake, a slave girds up and starts killing whiteys while mouthing off to them the entire time. Spike's just pissed he didn't think of it first.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by duncan

View Post

So it's a movie full of overacting, dialogue that is desperately trying to be "cool," and a {censored} ton of motifs Tarantino stole from Exploitation and Kung Fu movies to show how cool his tastes are? Cool.

Damn, you're so ice HCFX couldn't even touch you. rolleyes.gif

• Members

View Post

So it's a movie full of overacting, dialogue that is desperately trying to be "cool," and a {censored} ton of motifs Tarantino stole from Exploitation and Kung Fu movies to show how cool his tastes are? Cool.

Damn, you're so ice HCFX couldn't even touch you. rolleyes.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

View Post

This.

I actually don't like reservoir dogs redface.gif

Reservoir Dogs was meh. I didn't really like it. Pulp Fiction is fine but not really my thing. I got bored watching Kill Bill and turned it off. I can respect Tarantino's influence and how he was doing something different when he started out but I'm not a huge fan of the style I guess.

I love From Dusk Til Dawn because that was Robert Rodriguez as was the good half of Grindhouse (hint: Death Proof was not the good half). In fact, I enjoy Tarantino acting more than I do Tarantino directing. I haven't seen Inglorious Basterds yet though I will give it a shot.

I might get around to seeing Django Unchained but its a Tarantino movie so I don't feel a big need to go see it.

View Post

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif Yeah, Tarantino's dialog annoys the heck outta me. Trying too hard!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

View Post

This.

I actually don't like reservoir dogs redface.gif

Reservoir Dogs was meh. I didn't really like it. Pulp Fiction is fine but not really my thing. I got bored watching Kill Bill and turned it off. I can respect Tarantino's influence and how he was doing something different when he started out but I'm not a huge fan of the style I guess.

I love From Dusk Til Dawn because that was Robert Rodriguez as was the good half of Grindhouse (hint: Death Proof was not the good half). In fact, I enjoy Tarantino acting more than I do Tarantino directing. I haven't seen Inglorious Basterds yet though I will give it a shot.

I might get around to seeing Django Unchained but its a Tarantino movie so I don't feel a big need to go see it.

View Post

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif Yeah, Tarantino's dialog annoys the heck outta me. Trying too hard!

Archived