Django Unchained. It doesn't suck.

nightflameauto

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by nightflameauto

View Post

Depp seems capable of playing anything. The Rum Diary as a recent example, and Ed Wood as an older one. Ed Wood was one of the funniest movies about a sad story ever.

Matt Damon survived on a property he wanted out of. Hollywood's attempt to turn him into the ultimate "new action" star is failing. Affleck - Kevin Smith makes him make fun of himself, and that's about as good as he gets.

And Penelope Cruz love.gif.

Rum Diary was hilarious. I like Damon and Affleck as well; it's really about who is directing them. Affleck has been on a good streak with his own directing as of late.

• Members

View Post

Depp seems capable of playing anything. The Rum Diary as a recent example, and Ed Wood as an older one. Ed Wood was one of the funniest movies about a sad story ever.

Matt Damon survived on a property he wanted out of. Hollywood's attempt to turn him into the ultimate "new action" star is failing. Affleck - Kevin Smith makes him make fun of himself, and that's about as good as he gets.

And Penelope Cruz love.gif.

Rum Diary was hilarious. I like Damon and Affleck as well; it's really about who is directing them. Affleck has been on a good streak with his own directing as of late.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by CaViTaTioN

View Post

Affleck's at his best when he's pulling comedy gags. I don't hate him, but I don't really see him as being all that either. Matt Damon seems really spotty to me. He CAN pull off a good performance, but it's almost like he's intentionally sandbagging himself most of the time just so the really good ones seem way better than they are.

Back to Tarantino, From Dusk to Dawn fer lyfe. Snake Dance fappage. thumb.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by CaViTaTioN

View Post

Affleck's at his best when he's pulling comedy gags. I don't hate him, but I don't really see him as being all that either. Matt Damon seems really spotty to me. He CAN pull off a good performance, but it's almost like he's intentionally sandbagging himself most of the time just so the really good ones seem way better than they are.

• Members

View Post

God don't get me started lol...

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

View Post

This.

I actually don't like reservoir dogs redface.gif

It feels like a play. With the coolest cast you could ever imagine. I can see how someone might not like it. I remember watching it on VHS when it came out and loving it ever since. I am a crime film fanboy as well, so it was right up my alley

Archived