True Love is...

ComOp

• Members

First of all, OP was clearly trolling.

Second of all...

Quote Originally Posted by Ovid9

View Post

Dunno if he was speaking bad of 3 somes, more of 3 way relationships.... But...maybe he was. If it was the former....dude..... if its the later...that i understand.

THIS

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by ComOp

View Post

Wife asks, "What would you think of having two women in your life, you know like a third for our relationship?"

Me replies, "Giggity."

The dream, living it. wave.gif

I knew someone in a similar situation whose wife ended up deciding she just preferred the other lady. redface.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by ComOp

View Post

Wife asks, "What would you think of having two women in your life, you know like a third for our relationship?"

Me replies, "Giggity."

The dream, living it. wave.gif

I knew someone in a similar situation whose wife ended up deciding she just preferred the other lady. redface.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by rushtallica

View Post

Yep, it starts with them *letting you beat off while just watching them* "to why don't you spend more time with your friends".

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by rushtallica

View Post

Yep, it starts with them *letting you beat off while just watching them* "to why don't you spend more time with your friends".

• Members

Meh. In my experience, the kind of women that suggest that kind of thing are trouble. I don't mean she will cheat on you, but they tend to be emotionally {censored}ed up in some way. I've had a few threesomes (once with a married couple) and I'm over all that. My current girlfriend would never want one and I'm absolutely good with that. When I was dating around, my rule was that if a girl you're dating asks for a threesome then do it, realize at that point that she's not long term material, have fun and ride it while it lasts.

• Members

Meh. In my experience, the kind of women that suggest that kind of thing are trouble. I don't mean she will cheat on you, but they tend to be emotionally {censored}ed up in some way. I've had a few threesomes (once with a married couple) and I'm over all that. My current girlfriend would never want one and I'm absolutely good with that. When I was dating around, my rule was that if a girl you're dating asks for a threesome then do it, realize at that point that she's not long term material, have fun and ride it while it lasts.

• Members

the essentials were already covered in this thread, and yes I know it was a troll thread. Look, every dude in here wishes he could get in a threesome (and with a notable exception or two, most of us would prefer that it involves two females), but the fact is, if it's your WIFE making the suggestion, it means there's a problem somewhere, whether you want to admit it or not.

• Members

the essentials were already covered in this thread, and yes I know it was a troll thread. Look, every dude in here wishes he could get in a threesome (and with a notable exception or two, most of us would prefer that it involves two females), but the fact is, if it's your WIFE making the suggestion, it means there's a problem somewhere, whether you want to admit it or not.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by OverDriven

View Post

Meh. In my experience, the kind of women that suggest that kind of thing are trouble. I don't mean she will cheat on you, but they tend to be emotionally {censored}ed up in some way.

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend179

View Post

There are plenty of situations where a threeway is a good idea. Marriage is generally not one of them. Also, if the woman is suggesting it, your relationship is probably already over.

THESE! Seriously, this sounds like bad news all around for a marriage. Don't do it.

• Members

View Post

Meh. In my experience, the kind of women that suggest that kind of thing are trouble. I don't mean she will cheat on you, but they tend to be emotionally {censored}ed up in some way.

View Post

There are plenty of situations where a threeway is a good idea. Marriage is generally not one of them. Also, if the woman is suggesting it, your relationship is probably already over.

THESE! Seriously, this sounds like bad news all around for a marriage. Don't do it.

• Members

View Post

View Post

These.

• Members

View Post

View Post

These.

Archived