New EVH Combos and guitars

madrigal77

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaRaf

View Post

Id be interested to try it, but I doubt itll get the tone that I know and love from my 5150 combo. Ive played the 5153 many times, and it doesnt compare, IMO. Still interested icon_lol.gif Also, you probably wont be able to find those for 400 used for a LOOOOONG time lol.

You're absolutely correct, the 5150 in no way, shape or form compares to the 5153. tongue.gif

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaRaf

View Post

Id be interested to try it, but I doubt itll get the tone that I know and love from my 5150 combo. Ive played the 5153 many times, and it doesnt compare, IMO. Still interested icon_lol.gif Also, you probably wont be able to find those for 400 used for a LOOOOONG time lol.

You're absolutely correct, the 5150 in no way, shape or form compares to the 5153. tongue.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by madrigal77

View Post

It's not a press release. It's an info sheet for dealers. They won't officially be announced until NAMM. Ensenada is the new "top of the line" facility down there.

Also because Ensenada is in Baja California....which makes it seem a bit less Mexican icon_lol.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by madrigal77

View Post

It's not a press release. It's an info sheet for dealers. They won't officially be announced until NAMM. Ensenada is the new "top of the line" facility down there.

Also because Ensenada is in Baja California....which makes it seem a bit less Mexican icon_lol.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Sheik_Yerbouti

View Post

Totally WOULD the black & yellow stripe at that price, but I'd definitely have to order a new neck

Lol.. A whole new neck? The thought of just sanding the logo off didn't occur to you.. Lol

Just a tad cheaper..

Archived