New EVH Combos and guitars

madrigal77

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by shane159

View Post

I wonder how many Rig Talk guys will swear it is the best amp eva while they hack through the same tired ass Van Halen riffs on Youtube?

Probably lower than the number of HCAF guys who will swear it is the best amp eva while they hack through the same tired ass open string chug metal riffs on YouTube icon_lol.gif

• Members

View Post

I wonder how many Rig Talk guys will swear it is the best amp eva while they hack through the same tired ass Van Halen riffs on Youtube?

Probably lower than the number of HCAF guys who will swear it is the best amp eva while they hack through the same tired ass open string chug metal riffs on YouTube icon_lol.gif

• Members

View Post

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneV2

View Post

biggrin.gif

• Members

View Post

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneV2

View Post

biggrin.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by madrigal77 View Post
Mehico.
Why not just say made in mexico then? confused.gif That's sort of like saying "Made in Tennesee" or "Made in Shanghai" isn't it? icon_lol.gif

Certainly not my style. I bet they play pretty good though.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by madrigal77 View Post
Mehico.
Why not just say made in mexico then? confused.gif That's sort of like saying "Made in Tennesee" or "Made in Shanghai" isn't it? icon_lol.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Ovid9 View Post

It's not a press release. It's an info sheet for dealers. They won't officially be announced until NAMM. Ensenada is the new "top of the line" facility down there.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Ovid9 View Post

It's not a press release. It's an info sheet for dealers. They won't officially be announced until NAMM. Ensenada is the new "top of the line" facility down there.

Archived