My band is getting together as whole for the 1st time in 22 years, opening for DRI..

DARKMETL/

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by duncan

View Post

What's sad? I'm not old and into old school, washed up, and borderline obscure thrash?

Wow, I guess so.

Fail Scott, fail.

Crossover was a crossover between thrash and punk. DRI aren't exactly obscure, but crossover is a genre that can be easily missed in the plethora of styles out there.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by duncan

View Post

What's sad? I'm not old and into old school, washed up, and borderline obscure thrash?

Wow, I guess so.

Fail Scott, fail.

Crossover was a crossover between thrash and punk. DRI aren't exactly obscure, but crossover is a genre that can be easily missed in the plethora of styles out there.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Filter500

View Post

It seems like any of those amps would be a good choice. I have a Recto and an SL-X, and the SL-X is more toneful and alive sounding, but Rectos do have that wide, big sound. I would boost it if you went with the Triple Rec.

I know they all would work, thats the problem unfortunately! I don't know which way to go, lol.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Filter500

View Post

It seems like any of those amps would be a good choice. I have a Recto and an SL-X, and the SL-X is more toneful and alive sounding, but Rectos do have that wide, big sound. I would boost it if you went with the Triple Rec.

I know they all would work, thats the problem unfortunately! I don't know which way to go, lol.

Archived