Met a hot 35y/o chick on the net, looks like she's coming over.....

charveldan

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by duncan

View Post

This is the pathetic version of trolling...the version where you create or perpetuate a persona that's so lame that everyone just jumps on board to call you on your bull{censored} or to make fun of you.

You mean like Curtis?

• Members

View Post

This is the pathetic version of trolling...the version where you create or perpetuate a persona that's so lame that everyone just jumps on board to call you on your bull{censored} or to make fun of you.

You mean like Curtis?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by TheRymanChu

View Post

Does that sound familiar to you?

Is this an attempt at a burn? I don't think you read my post, if that's the case....if you had, you would know that my trolling is definitely not charveldan's bush league, self-deprecating type.

Quote Originally Posted by zehn

View Post

You mean like Curtis?

Nah, Curtis had an unfortunate run-in with ladies that found this forum and called him on some things that might not have been as graphic as he portrayed. In knowing Curtis IRL, I can vouch that he is probably one of the most genuine, down to earth, incredible human beings I've ever met. Definitely makes the world a better place.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by TheRymanChu

View Post

Does that sound familiar to you?

Is this an attempt at a burn? I don't think you read my post, if that's the case....if you had, you would know that my trolling is definitely not charveldan's bush league, self-deprecating type.

Quote Originally Posted by zehn

View Post

You mean like Curtis?

Nah, Curtis had an unfortunate run-in with ladies that found this forum and called him on some things that might not have been as graphic as he portrayed. In knowing Curtis IRL, I can vouch that he is probably one of the most genuine, down to earth, incredible human beings I've ever met. Definitely makes the world a better place.

• Members

View Post

I know he's a good guy, he was just the first person that came to mind when you said "creates a trolling persona". Many lulz were had from Sir Curtis

• Members

View Post

I know he's a good guy, he was just the first person that came to mind when you said "creates a trolling persona". Many lulz were had from Sir Curtis

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by isvoid

View Post

This, and said author is not a woman.

5' 2", 112lbs 34 24 34, 35 yr old Corporate Receptionst / College student, works in Accounting, my Ghonads feel like i got racked....cop.gifcop.gifcop.gif

Never been this attracted to a woman i've haven't met before, not like this.love.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by isvoid

View Post

This, and said author is not a woman.

5' 2", 112lbs 34 24 34, 35 yr old Corporate Receptionst / College student, works in Accounting, my Ghonads feel like i got racked....cop.gifcop.gifcop.gif

Never been this attracted to a woman i've haven't met before, not like this.love.gif

Archived